Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How would I get to?  (Read 2395 times)

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: How would I get to?
« Reply #45 on: 02 April 2010, 21:15:26 »

Only 36k miles too and it is cheap so even if there was something wrong I'd still be quids in but, oh I dunno  :(

knock him down on the price to cover air fare :y
Oh yeah, fully intended on knocking him down, see looking at the pictures it looks very clean, but the sill on the drivers side looks like it's dented at the back, but, it's a crap angled picture. Price from Luton is the same, thanks though mate  :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02 April 2010, 21:18:35 »

christ del boy you'd be halfway there if you started walking at the start of this post  ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D The plane is so tempting £79.98 for the pair and only just over an hour, see all this and it could be a bag of sh1te, it looks clean and he says it's clean bar a couple of marks but you never do know  :-/

Does that include the taxes? There are stories of the £30 flights on shlttyeasyjet that turn to over £100 with the taxes.
Not sure, it says total flights and options for all passengers, total £79.98  :-/

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 02 April 2010, 21:34:25 »

Pity H21 wasnt picking a car up, he could drop you off on his way home. :-/

Furthest looming on the horizon at the moment is Morpeth on possibly Tuesday.  Was going to be Nottingham on Monday but that deal fell through....   ::)

Why not get the seller to bring the vehicle to Dalmeny or North Queensferry?  Only a few miles for the seller....  Its on the main line, gets more through trains should the whole deal fall apart plus, you could get a day out viewing the bridges or Deep Sea World at North Queensferry?

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02 April 2010, 21:40:31 »

Furthest looming on the horizon at the moment is Morpeth on possibly Tuesday.  Was going to be Nottingham on Monday but that deal fell through....   ::)

Why not get the seller to bring the vehicle to Dalmeny or North Queensferry?  Only a few miles for the seller....  Its on the main line, gets more through trains should the whole deal fall apart plus, you could get a day out viewing the bridges or Deep Sea World at North Queensferry?

How do you get there from Edinburgh?

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02 April 2010, 21:53:18 »

Its the east Coast Main line to Aberdeen and Inverness.  You need to check the actual timetables to ensure the trains actually stop at intermediate stations.  If not, change at Waverley and get the Fife Slug whichs stops at everything.....   :D

Its only a few miles out so wont cost any great shakes for single/return from Waverley to Dalmeny.  Couple of quid tops......

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02 April 2010, 21:58:47 »

Its the east Coast Main line to Aberdeen and Inverness.  You need to check the actual timetables to ensure the trains actually stop at intermediate stations.  If not, change at Waverley and get the Fife Slug whichs stops at everything.....   :D

Its only a few miles out so wont cost any great shakes for single/return from Waverley to Dalmeny.  Couple of quid tops......
Ah, ok thanks for that mate  :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.