Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: yodel ebay or seller?  (Read 4437 times)

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
Re: yodel ebay or seller?
« Reply #15 on: 17 March 2015, 20:56:57 »

Whuh !?! Sorry to hear that. :(

If the contract is for a signed delivery then the seller should put in a claim with the courier and re-send or refund you. If Yodel are happy to leave the package without obtaining a signature, then they should pay up when it goes wrong. I'd suggest messaging the seller regarding this.

Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

05omegav6

« Reply #16 on: 17 March 2015, 21:01:30 »

Is there a course of appeal :-\

r1

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 March 2015, 18:11:52 »

cant find one

I feel sorry for the seller because hes sent it  iam just annoyed cause iam out of pocket and thought I would be covered by paypall if anything went wrong.

05omegav6

« Reply #18 on: 18 March 2015, 18:34:35 »

Find the local yodel driver, take him into the back of his van and ask him nicely and clearly where he has put your parcel...

The Sheriff

« Reply #19 on: 18 March 2015, 18:40:38 »

Find the local yodel driver, take him into the back of his van and ask him nicely and clearly where he has put your parcel...
Threaten to have a poke around up his bottom to see if it's there.

4x4

« Reply #20 on: 18 March 2015, 19:00:17 »

Ask yodel to send you the digital signature which will have date and time it was signed for,then go to their local depot with your proof of signature,which will prove you never signed for the goods.

r1

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 18 March 2015, 19:01:40 »

2 problems with that

iam not in during the day
and as he most likely walks with his knuckles scraping the floor I would loose anyway.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 18 March 2015, 19:02:00 »

cant find one

I feel sorry for the seller because hes sent it  iam just annoyed cause iam out of pocket and thought I would be covered by paypall if anything went wrong.
How was the item sent?, ie was it sent 'Signed For'?, if it was Signed For, is there a Tracking Number?, whats the status of the Tracking?, ie Delivered?, Signed For etc.

Most Signed For have some form of Loss / Insurance / Compensation, be it big or small.

Anyone sending eBay stuff overseas without Tracking / Signed For / Insurance needs their head examined. Its not your issue, its a Seller Issue, He's responsibility to deliver the Goods, if they dont get delivered Seller is responsible, thats how eBay works. 

This is what I would do! -

1. Contact eBay UK, dont use email, eBay Messaging, do the Call Me Back thing in 'Contact Ebay' callbacks in the UK are normally only a couple of minutes. Explain you have paid via PayPal and have not received it, and require a Full Refund, end off.

2. What's the Sellers Feedback and Star Rating like?, if good, try contacting the Seller and asking them if they really want Neg Feedback and Zero Star Rating left, unless they fulfill your order.

3. Contact PayPal Resolution directly, demand non receipt of Goods and refund is required.

Its down to the seller to prove your goods where despatched and received, not yours!

Worst Case Seller sends duplicate items or gives refund and then claims back on His US Carrier.

r1

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 18 March 2015, 19:03:12 »

Ask yodel to send you the digital signature which will have date and time it was signed for,then go to their local depot with your proof of signature,which will prove you never signed for the goods.

but it wasn't signed for just a card in the letterbox saying left outside

05omegav6

« Reply #24 on: 18 March 2015, 19:06:39 »

Not to say the dickhead driver didn't sign his pda with an imaginary signature...

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 18 March 2015, 20:48:33 »

IME, contact Yodel directly and ask them where your package is. They now have to interview the driver and send him back to your address if he cannot explain where the parcel is. If it turns out that the Yodel driver has made a mistake then they will normally notify the sender.

You then have a stronger case with Ebay.

That is what I had to do with an Ebuyer parcel that went missing.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 March 2015, 23:54:55 »

Not to say the dickhead driver didn't sign his pda with an imaginary signature...

Not quite, but I do believe that if an item is left, their scanner has a built in camera  & the yodel boy would have taken a snap shot of your front door with the goods. you then track it & it will say something like image obtained & go here to view it :-\ Ah crap, forgot we`re talkin Yodel aren`t we :-X

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19 March 2015, 19:09:01 »

2 problems with that

iam not in during the day

and as he most likely walks with his knuckles scraping the floor I would loose anyway.

Who is at home during work hours ?
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.