Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: BBC Pay  (Read 10053 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: BBC Pay
« Reply #90 on: 23 July 2017, 09:07:01 »

The solution is obvious.

Tell everyone you are applying to be a man. Then you can have mans pay. Mr Fiona Bruce, Mr Tezza Daly

To make it fair any man who thinks they are on too much can apply to be a woman e.g. Mrs Christina Evans.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

STEMO

« Reply #91 on: 23 July 2017, 09:26:15 »

The solution is obvious.

Tell everyone you are applying to be a man. Then you can have mans pay. Mr Fiona Bruce, Mr Tezza Daly

To make it fair any man who thinks they are on too much can apply to be a woman e.g. Mrs Christina Evans.
That one's worthy of a whole new thread, Ms Varche. The ramifications of this story are far reaching with lots of unintended consequences.
For example, I believe Usana Bolt is already planning to hold the womens 100M world record until the day she dies.  ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 23 July 2017, 15:48:07 »

One name just came to my attention, Alex Jones a local girl, and I'm sure that she's a nice lady. She co-presents "The One Show"

BUT she's as thick as a brick and earning £400k + I'd be very happy to be think and earn that
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.