Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Only two hours to go.....  (Read 2899 times)

The Sheriff

Re: Only two hours to go.....
« Reply #15 on: 31 December 2014, 20:19:08 »

Well, it can't be any more shit that 2014. Or 2013 for that matter. Or 2012.

I'm due a good year, but suspect it'll start badly in a police cell, as the first frekkin retard who sets off a firework and wakes me up may end up with an extensive anal injury  >:(.  What moron came up with the idea of fireworks on NYE?
Extensive anal injury you say? I've got some fireworks here.... :-*

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 31 December 2014, 20:20:24 »

I'm due a good year, but suspect it'll start badly in a police cell, as the first frekkin retard who sets off a firework and wakes me up may end up with an extensive anal injury  >:(.  What moron came up with the idea of fireworks on NYE?
Extensive anal injury you say? I've got some fireworks here.... :-*
Oh dear, where's gixer when you need him ;D
Grumpy old man

omega3000

« Reply #17 on: 31 December 2014, 20:21:19 »

+1  :(

Cant understand why folk let fireworks off at this time of night  >:( Especially the neighbours
who have animals  ???

The Sheriff

« Reply #18 on: 31 December 2014, 20:22:57 »

Cant understand why folk let fireworks off at this time of night  >:( Especially the neighbours
who have animals  ???
I managed to get my dog out for a pee about half seven. If the worst happens, and they start early, she should last till morning. I'll put her in bed with us.

omega3000

« Reply #19 on: 31 December 2014, 20:28:36 »

who have animals  ???
I managed to get my dog out for a pee about half seven. If the worst happens, and they start early, she should last till morning. I'll put her in bed with us.

I wont  ;D Get up in the night now im getting older  :'( Ill be up at 4 having me breakfast while many will be still out getting drunk as skunks .

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 December 2014, 22:02:13 »

Oh dear, where's gixer when you need him ;D

He's down here helpin' me an' Geli prepare to illuminate the solar system ... although the Zoks ain't arrived ... yet :-X

We've just polished-off a feast, courtesy of The Bomb Bay take-away ... so once Geli's gat the launch ignition sequence sorted, things'll go with a bang in the skies over The Valleys :o
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

The Sheriff

« Reply #21 on: 01 January 2015, 08:22:06 »

It happened.  >:(  And went on for about twenty minutes. I was awake till about two o'clock afterwards. I know which house it was, so when I get a cheery 'Happy new year' later, I'll say ' Next year, why don't you strip to the waist and dance round an effigy or something? Fickin pagan'.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 January 2015, 08:44:31 »

Isn't it illegal to make excessive noise after 23.00 :) when did de law change, since contestable's don't need to check tax anymore, more coppers doing coppering type work. :-X
Hoof'land storeman.

omega3000

« Reply #23 on: 01 January 2015, 09:48:50 »

Lovely sleep , only a few big fireworks went off .. guess there all skint and in debt now from all the over spending  ;D Off to a new year dinner at parents , least it will save me putting the heating on  :D Just seen the first advert for Park hanpers saving for xmas 2015 , humbug  :-[

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01 January 2015, 16:49:17 »

Freckers woke me, then there was a lull for about 30mins...  ...I'd just nodded off again when some retard let off one of those 10,000 shot cakes just before 1am  >:(
Grumpy old man

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #25 on: 01 January 2015, 16:52:26 »

Freckers woke me, then there was a lull for about 30mins...  ...I'd just nodded off again when some retard let off one of those 10,000 shot cakes just before 1am  >:(
They are only getting you back for waking them with a big bang last year  ::) ;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01 January 2015, 17:15:42 »

They are only getting you back for waking them with a big bang last year  ::) ;D ;D
They got their own back last NY ;)
Grumpy old man

aaronjb

« Reply #27 on: 01 January 2015, 23:05:20 »

2015 has started well - the prep meds for my shufdyscope tomorrow mean I can no longer trust a fart..

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 January 2015, 23:59:50 »

2015 has started well - the prep meds for my shufdyscope tomorrow mean I can no longer trust a fart..

So 2015 has started with a bang then!  :o  ;D

All the best tomorrow Aaron.  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
  • iron maiden rocks very sad at the moment
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02 January 2015, 00:13:06 »

i'm due a good year guys . fed up wit h 2014  >:( >:( >:(
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.