Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Inner tubes in tubeless tyres.  (Read 2388 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Inner tubes in tubeless tyres.
« Reply #15 on: 07 January 2015, 17:13:14 »

I'm tempted to buy a two year old Daewoo......then I won't need to concern myself with age related problems. :)

Cool! I'll look forward to your next car purchase then M'lud, as I could do with a laugh!!  :P  :D  ;D

Don't laugh, Sir Tig. A Daewoo is a real 'pussy puller'.....just ask STMO. :)

There was an Orlando in Lidl's car park today....  ::)

Was it dripping with scantily clad beauties?... ;)

Or just dripping oil and coolant. ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 January 2015, 17:14:25 »

I'm tempted to buy a two year old Daewoo......then I won't need to concern myself with age related problems. :)

Cool! I'll look forward to your next car purchase then M'lud, as I could do with a laugh!!  :P  :D  ;D

Was it dripping with scantily clad beauties wee?... ;)

Or just dripping oil. ;D

Fixed that for you. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 January 2015, 17:55:10 »

Broken down on the way to Waitrose, had it?  :D

No, it wouldn't have fitted in at the local Waitrose, where it's either Old Dear's Nissan Micra's or Yummy Mummies Range Rover's!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

The Sheriff

« Reply #18 on: 07 January 2015, 18:03:21 »

You may mock. But you won't find me asking questions about which adhesive I should use to hold my roman chariot of a car together.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 January 2015, 18:19:30 »

You may mock. But you won't find me asking questions about which adhesive I should use to hold my roman chariot of a car together.  ;D

Actually, I thought if I ever needed a 'Mummy Bus' (Unlikely, but you never know  ::)) I'd go for an Orlando over the Zafira.  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 January 2015, 18:27:24 »

Actually, I thought if I ever needed a 'Mummy Bus' (Unlikely, but you never know  ::)) I'd go for an Orlando over the Zafira.  :y

If you can pick an Orlando  up for buttons, then yes. :D :y

The Sheriff

« Reply #21 on: 07 January 2015, 18:29:38 »

There are no more new ones, so you'd have to have a used one. If you're seriously considering one, be aware that spares are becoming harder to find. A guy on the forum had to pay a dealer £24 for a rear wiper...outrageous but no choice. No one will bother setting up the tooling to make cheaper parts, there aren't enough of them about.
I'd go for the zafira, Tigger, cheap as chips and easy to maintain. The fact that you're considering a people carrier means you're looking for something to work for you rather than something to look at. Zafira parts and repairs are readily available and hassle free is what you need.
The orlando has parts which are not in common with the zafira, like the climate control system. If something like that goes wrong, it would be really difficult to find someone to repair it.
Just an honest opinion, I don't want you to come unstuck so I can sing the praises of my car, although I do like it.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 January 2015, 18:34:50 »

There are no more new ones, so you'd have to have a used one. If you're seriously considering one, be aware that spares are becoming harder to find. A guy on the forum had to pay a dealer £24 for a rear wiper...outrageous but no choice. No one will bother setting up the tooling to make cheaper parts, there aren't enough of them about.
I'd go for the zafira, Tigger, cheap as chips and easy to maintain. The fact that you're considering a people carrier means you're looking for something to work for you rather than something to look at. Zafira parts and repairs are readily available and hassle free is what you need.
The orlando has parts which are not in common with the zafira, like the climate control system. If something like that goes wrong, it would be really difficult to find someone to repair it.
Just an honest opinion, I don't want you to come unstuck so I can sing the praises of my car, although I do like it.

Piss taking apart I actually like the look of the Orlando. Enough to buy one should the price be right?......I'm not sure about that. :y

The Sheriff

« Reply #23 on: 07 January 2015, 18:51:17 »

Mine's due it's first MOT next month, let's wait and see.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 January 2015, 19:26:39 »

Mine's due it's first MOT next month, let's wait and see.

It's usually about MOT number three that expensive demons first show themselves. The first MOT will be (should be) a walk in the park. :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07 January 2015, 21:08:20 »

Thanks for your concern and advice Uncle STMO, but I did say IF I ever needed a Mummy Bus....  ;)  :y

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.