Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S 2003/03 2.6 V6 AUTO CDX SALOON IN BLACK FSH  (Read 1283 times)

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile
F/S 2003/03 2.6 V6 AUTO CDX SALOON IN BLACK FSH
« on: 02 March 2011, 10:57:42 »

Well this is the last Omega in the family and its now time to go so it's up for sale.

Met black 03 reg 2.6 V6 auto CDX saloon, 141,141 miles with full service history and a large pile of paper work, she was also given a full MOT and service a couple of weeks ago and is now ready to go.

Being a CDX she has good level of spec, 4x electric windows, electric sunroof, cruise control, xenon headlights, 4 disc radio, trip computer, remote locking, 16" alloys etc etc.

The condition of the car is as follows,

The interior of the car is like new with only the drivers over mat showing any signs of wear.

The exterior of the car does have some age and mileage related marks. It does have some stone chips to the bonnet and bumper, a small car park dent on the rear drivers side door, and a scuff on the near side corner of the rear bumper but on closer inspection it will polish out and I will get some cutting polish and take it out. The front bumper has been scuffed in the past and has been touched up but by no way looks bad, the only thing is she is missing a washer jet, it went for a walk all on it's own one night >:( but other than that it is in great shape with 4 very good alloys :y

The car is gorgeous to drive and the engine is as sweet as a nut and being a DBW is in my opinion far more responsive than the older 2.5/3.0 Omega's. When she went for MOT she only needed rear pads and a rear bulb. The cam belt was done 2 years ago at 138,996 miles which brings me to why she is being sold. The car has only done about 5000 miles in the last 3 years and only 130 miles in the last year and is not getting used and it's a real shame to just let her sit so this is why she's up for sale.

£950.00

I'm sure I’ve forgotten something so please ask if you want to know any more about the car

Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.