Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Not one 3.2 for sale  (Read 9196 times)

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
Re: Not one 3.2 for sale
« Reply #45 on: 02 November 2014, 12:17:18 »

So the 3.2 got to £800 odds, but that was not enough for the owner even with all that is wrong with it. When I looked at it the other Saturday he said he wanted £1200 until I pointed out all the faults and the fact that he had the wrong mileage on the add, which was then pulled and the advert with £1200 buy it now put up. So what do we all think would be a good offer  :-\

I think he's being greedy  :( He will never sell it for £1200 with those faults , if it didnt need anything doing then full price would be acceptable imo  ::)

That's what I was thinking, it's in ok nick but needs a good going over to make it 100%, and £400 would do it, with most of that going on the bumpers being redone and trying to get hold of a NCDC 2015 that works ( it has the SIM card reader in the glovebox) to go with the CID. The rear blind just clicks when you push the button so that will need looking at. The rear shocks may need a new set too. Poly's need fitting to the new wishbones and the rear changing to Vauxhall spec.

The Sheriff

« Reply #46 on: 02 November 2014, 17:34:36 »

So how much are ours worth given the rarity. :)
About £2.50...

Yours maybe. Mine? Much much more. About 5k imo. :)
No. £2.50. I've been telling you this for ages.

chrisgixer

« Reply #47 on: 02 November 2014, 17:38:00 »

Funny smell in here suddenly.... :-\

omega3000

« Reply #48 on: 02 November 2014, 21:21:28 »

So the 3.2 got to £800 odds, but that was not enough for the owner even with all that is wrong with it. When I looked at it the other Saturday he said he wanted £1200 until I pointed out all the faults and the fact that he had the wrong mileage on the add, which was then pulled and the advert with £1200 buy it now put up. So what do we all think would be a good offer  :-\

I think he's being greedy  :( He will never sell it for £1200 with those faults , if it didnt need anything doing then full price would be acceptable imo  ::)

That's what I was thinking, it's in ok nick but needs a good going over to make it 100%, and £400 would do it, with most of that going on the bumpers being redone and trying to get hold of a NCDC 2015 that works ( it has the SIM card reader in the glovebox) to go with the CID. The rear blind just clicks when you push the button so that will need looking at. The rear shocks may need a new set too. Poly's need fitting to the new wishbones and the rear changing to Vauxhall spec.

Im guessing once the phone goes dead the seller will be in touch playing into your hands hopefully :)

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02 November 2014, 21:50:38 »

What's wrong with it?

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02 November 2014, 22:18:09 »

What's wrong with it?

Will not read the disc

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 02 November 2014, 22:29:40 »

Nav drive or Autochanger? Either way can be fixed. 2015's with Omega colour bezels are quite rare in this country.

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 03 November 2014, 12:36:14 »

Nav drive or Autochanger? Either way can be fixed. 2015's with Omega colour bezels are quite rare in this country.

Will not read the Nav disc

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 03 November 2014, 13:02:05 »

New laser needed from the sound of it
Iirc, MarksDTM put a link up a couple of weeks ago for the right one  :y

Edit to say, this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GPS-laser-unit-for-Opel-NCDR-1100-NCDC-1300-1500-2011-2013-2015-/231267745985?pt=UK_CE_GPS_Accessories_Software_ET&hash=item35d8a1c0c1
« Last Edit: 03 November 2014, 13:11:26 by tigers_gonads »

tooleater

• Rickmansworth,  Herts
    • Go faster Black MV6 Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 03 November 2014, 14:54:57 »

Has everyone missed 02 32 Elite on Autotrader 68,000 judging by those pics it looks about right,
Probably gone now ;D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 03 November 2014, 18:27:56 »

Has everyone missed 02 32 Elite on Autotrader 68,000 judging by those pics it looks about right,
Probably gone now ;D
yep

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 04 November 2014, 19:57:13 »

Might be a 3.2 estate for sale shortly......   :'(

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 04 November 2014, 20:51:01 »

Yet another estate  :(

chrisgixer

« Reply #58 on: 04 November 2014, 20:54:56 »

Yet another estate  :(

It's a very nice Estate. :y

...and wouldn't an Eatate be a better half way house between a Zaffy and a saloon? Or did I miss (forget :( )that discussion....? :-[

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 04 November 2014, 20:58:54 »

What discussion would that be?  If you can stick two extra seats in the boot it'd be halfway house.  ;D

But I dislike the Zafira so much (and MPV in general) that I told my stepson he could have a bicycle  ;D

What colour is your estate Mr 21? E
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.