Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Not one 3.2 for sale  (Read 9198 times)

chrisgixer

Re: Not one 3.2 for sale
« Reply #60 on: 04 November 2014, 21:03:32 »

You can, iirc, put seats in the back of the Eatate. But needs a very rare conversion to do so....

.....or has Albzhiemers taken me completely?

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 04 November 2014, 21:16:50 »

You can, iirc, put seats in the back of the Eatate. But needs a very rare conversion to do so....

.....or has Albzhiemers taken me completely?

There was a conversion kit but it's rarer than rocking horse poo. Aftermarket conversions are against regs iirc

chrisgixer

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04 November 2014, 21:28:59 »

As acquired.

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=44764.0

Needs a clean and some minor fettling.  Used now as a second (3rd?) car and a good seeing to would have it back to my standard.

Family circumstances sadly changing and basic costs such as tax and insurance coming into play.

Not a situation I (we) are looking forward to.  Might not happen but worth a wee toe in the water.

Ho hum.....

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 04 November 2014, 21:46:16 »

Chris, I looked into this before buying the Zafira but finding a genuine one is just not possible.

Hotel21, its gold  :-\   My first Omega was gold. I can't go through that again  ;D  Other than the colour, looks very smart. All the best  :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 04 November 2014, 21:54:53 »

our son is saying that we cannot pass it on outwith the family so will wait and see what develops.

TBH, would not be happy to part with it.  Done too much over too long and spent too much cash on it to get that back.

Lowered stiffened suspension, bushed front and rear, brakes are absolutely cock on, dry engine, gen irmscher rear box with new centre sections, two new Goodyear F1's on the rear with less than 100 miles on and two new ones in the garage for the front when they eventually fall over..

Freck me, cant actually list all that's been done to maintain and improve this over the past 5 years, without getting close to the realms of tacky.

And yes, its gold.  Champaign gold metallic.  One of the best colours to have to not show road grime.....   ;)   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.