Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2002 2.2cdx FUSE 26 Circuit  (Read 284 times)

minimeee

2002 2.2cdx FUSE 26 Circuit
« on: 28 May 2008, 21:58:08 »

Hey folks havin some elictrical probs, its goin into see a motor sparky tomorrow so not urgent.

The prob is that my headlamp washers and regplate lamp aint working

Was at the scottish meet on sunday and a coupla guys gave me a hand and we deduced that the bulb was ok, there was no voltage getting to it and there is no voltage getting to the washer pump. Both of these are on the circuit covered by fuse 26 which is a 10 amp fuse which is ok, the relay and fuse in the engine bay for the pump is ok aswell.  In the handbook for this fuse it also states something to do with the automatic transmission too, does anyone know what part? Its not the bulbs that light up the P D N 3 2 1 as this lights up ok

Anyone out there in miggy land got a scoob whats goin on, as i said its goin to someone the morra but if i could cancel that it might save me a wee penny or 2

minimeee

Re: 2002 2.2cdx FUSE 26 Circuit
« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2008, 15:09:50 »

Well it went into some guy at Blantyre today and the prob was at the back of the headlamp switch block, I once took it out cos that horrible rubbery coating was peeling and wanted to to clean it up, musta done it then, so bare that it mind when taking the switch unit out.... BE CAREFUL !  :y

And it was only £25 to sort which wuzney that bad
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.