ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
Members
« on: 26 June 2007, 23:08:06 »

Well done OOF, a new record of 40 members online today at 22.39.Pushing the to ever increasing numbers,Today england,tomorrow the WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D .Taxi for gary. ::)
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Members
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2007, 23:14:30 »

apart from a couple of local people who use this forum, it's shocking how many omegas i see in my area that they're not registered on our beloved forum, and i've left a few notes on windscreens.. i sometimes feel a bit rude leaving notes on windscreens, assuming that if i'm seen i'll be accused of tampering with a car!

I told a lady about the forum, she told me she wasn't gonna bother joining as her husband works for vauxhall!

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2007, 23:14:58 »

Well done OOF, a new record of 40 members online today at 22.39.Pushing the to ever increasing numbers,Today england,tomorrow the WORLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D .Taxi for gary. ::)

Obviously Gin is an ENGLAND thing.......   ;D

Us national OOF members prefer to use the generic alcohol to encompass the whole of the UK - England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and good old Welsh Wales - rather than the BBC definition of 'Engerlaaaand'........  

just jokin' kiddo, but it does stick in the patriotic craw sometimes....   :y

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 June 2007, 23:19:41 »

Sorry brucie, no insult to those north of the border intended. Look forward to meeting again to try some more of your fine tipples. :) :)
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 June 2007, 23:25:37 »

Sorry brucie, no insult to those north of the border intended. Look forward to meeting again to try some more of your fine tipples. :) :)

No probs, bud!!  Just pullin' your chain, but it does sometimes become a pain in the arse.  The UK is more than just a white sheet with a red cross on it!   ;D  ;)  ;)

Martin_1962

« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2007, 09:07:22 »

No probs, bud!!  Just pullin' your chain, but it does sometimes become a pain in the arse.  The UK is more than just a white sheet with a red cross on it!   ;D  ;)  ;)

The Welsh get the short straw on the flag which matters blue background/white diagonal from Scotland red cross from England.

Ifyou are going to white sheet ect you may as well go black with white cross ect
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.