Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Top 5%  (Read 19614 times)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5%
« Reply #150 on: 25 November 2019, 21:06:27 »

Yes got that thanks, there is an increase of just under 4 percent due in April 2020 so SWMBO has told me taking it to around £175.00 per week .
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #151 on: 25 November 2019, 21:38:14 »

Yes got that thanks, there is an increase of just under 4 percent due in April 2020 so SWMBO has told me taking it to around £175.00 per week .
That is correct. We're rich.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 25 November 2019, 22:06:34 »

Apparently if Corbyn gets in Mrs E will get £28,720 over 5 years as compensation for the changes to her retirement date ...

https://action.labour.org.uk/page/content/1950s-women

I won't hold my breath

:)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 25 November 2019, 22:15:55 »

Although they will also confiscate your house as you don't really need it, and put you up in a one bed flat in a tower block. To each according to their need and all that other Marxist rhetoric.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 26 November 2019, 00:07:43 »

Whatever will we spend it on ? 🍺🍺🍺🍺
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 26 November 2019, 00:23:27 »

If Comrade Corbyn gets in and they jack up fuel duty, you'll need it to keep the Rangie on the road!  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 26 November 2019, 06:54:04 »

If Comrade Corbyn gets in and they jack up fuel duty, you'll need it to keep the Rangie on the road!  :)

Do you know I've never really bothered comparing fuel prices always using my local BP garage , however since buying the RR I've noticed that the 2 BP garages I pass on the days I go into work are 4 pence a litre cheaper than my local so I now refuel there, as my old Mum used to say"From the pennies come the pounds" Personally my own opinion is that Corbyn the terrorist loving bastard hasn't got a hope in hell.
« Last Edit: 26 November 2019, 07:02:32 by Rangie »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 26 November 2019, 08:46:02 »

Do you know I've never really bothered comparing fuel prices always using my local BP garage , however since buying the RR I've noticed that the 2 BP garages I pass on the days I go into work are 4 pence a litre cheaper than my local so I now refuel there, as my old Mum used to say"From the pennies come the pounds" Personally my own opinion is that Corbyn the terrorist loving bastard hasn't got a hope in hell.

I hope you are right Mick, but my facebook feed seems to have turned into a party political broadcast for the Labour party.  So you never know.... :-\  ::)

aaronjb

« Reply #158 on: 26 November 2019, 08:49:49 »

Likewise .. I have a horrible feeling he's going to get in, maybe even with a majority. At that point, I better emigrate PDQ before he taxes me till my arsehole bleeds.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 26 November 2019, 08:57:30 »

I hope you are right Mick, but my facebook feed seems to have turned into a party political broadcast for the Labour party.  So you never know.... :-\  ::)

He needs taking out permanently.

STEMO

« Reply #160 on: 26 November 2019, 11:31:24 »

That's because the intellectually challenged amongst us are actually believing his hype. Still don't think he's got a chance.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 26 November 2019, 11:45:22 »

That's because the intellectually challenged amongst us are actually believing his hype. Still don't think he's got a chance.

The amazing thing is that most of the people sharing all this shite on facebook, are the so called intelligent types, university graduates, people with good corporate jobs etc  ::)

Although a friend did share a funny Momentum video of Piers Morgan (and Susanna Reid!  :-*) eviscerating Nicky Morgan over the Tories claims that they will recruit 50,000 new nurses, where in fact they plan to retain 19,000 existing nurses, so it's 31,000 new nurses.  She stubbornly insisted that it was 50,000 new nurses!  ;D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 26 November 2019, 17:01:30 »

It’s such a shame we have to vote for any of the corrupt elitist dopey never had a proper job f@ki#g moronic 
pricks who have bastardised politics.  Fk, I feel a rant coming on ::)
Laying a rubber road.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 26 November 2019, 18:04:22 »

It’s such a shame we have to vote for any of the corrupt elitist dopey never had a proper job f@ki#g moronic 
pricks who have bastardised politics.  Fk, I feel a rant coming on ::)
I think it,s already here Rae. ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 26 November 2019, 18:05:27 »

Errr, another quickie chaps....

My NI record shows 33 years.  I know for a fact that I never paid NI on my part time job while I was at school.  As nobody knew about it ;D

But for 2 years, whilst still at school, I have 52 weeks of NI credits each year?

Is that correct?
Specifically, for the 2 years in question, it says this...

National Insurance credits: 52 weeks

These may have been added to your record if you were ill/disabled, unemployed, caring for someone full-time or on jury service.

Everyone gets credited for the two years that they were 17 and 18 and in full time education or training.

The 33/35 year think is only correct for people who commenced NI payments after 2016. You started before 2016 so chances are you won't need 33/35 years to achieve the £168 total. Infact, from what you're saying you are already there, and any future NI payments won't increase your SP.
Thanks!

So no matter what I do, I cannot improve it, except by deferring.

Assuming I'm not working at 67, can I still defer? Is there any benefit, or just bank/invest it, all assuming I am comfortable on any potential drawdowns from one of the private ones?
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.