News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 22:00:04 
Started by Sir Tigger KC - Last post by Raeturbo
Astonishing how prices like that are being paid for fords😱

on: Today at 21:24:35 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Viral_Jim
That's the issue really, the car has Tity seats which feel the same (to me) as my best mates 2008 mundaneo Tity X. His are top of the range I'm sure as that car has literally every option box ticked (former demonstrator). I find those equally uncomfortable on long drives.

The issue is the bolsters on the squab, they're fine for the first 30mins or so but then the outer side bolster digs into the back of my right thigh/base of my ar$e and gives me a dead leg.

Given there is space to the outside of the seat I'm debating  taking the covers off, splaying these bolsters out (to near horizontal on the outer side) then adding some more foam under the seat cover.

Probably a similar level of faff but for a better result

on: Today at 20:25:09 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Andy H
Who / what / where do members go to for their insurance nowadays?

Looking for insurance for a 2008 Galaxy diesel.

on: Today at 20:14:34 
Started by Sir Tigger KC - Last post by Migv6 le Frog Fan
Wifes nephew is restoring one of those. He has been at it for a few years because he is an absolute perfectionist.
From what I saw of it last year it will be a lot better than a new one from a showroom in 1990 when its finished.
He has a split screen VW camper he restored which has to be seen to be believed.
His day job is doing the electrics on cars being converted into Police cars.
The VW camper has everything internal, operated by remote control - tv popping up, bed folding up / down etc.

on: Today at 20:04:39 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by Keith ABS
 Very oddly, the renewal came through for the Monaro, £328.
When I told them I had changed the reg plate to a private one, it went down £41

on: Today at 19:46:36 
Started by Varche - Last post by Andy B
This relentless effing shitty cold wet weather!  >:( 

It's May tomorrow and it's about time we had a bit of Global Warming/Heating/Boiling or whatever they call it this week!  ::)

it's been nice & sunny here today!  :) even managed to hoover a car out  :y

on: Today at 19:36:55 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Retrofitting the Ford airbag gubbins to an Omega seat and bolting it in would technically be doable.

But...

At best, in an accident, the airbags/seat pretensioners might not work. At worst they might work incorrectly and potentially kill the person in the seat.

So the question you should be asking isn't could it be done?, but rather is it really worth doing?

The answer is no.

A much better solution, for several reasons, would be to find a.set of nice seats from a similar vintage Mundeo TittyX. You might need to swap the rails over, but it should retain full functionality without any drama.

on: Today at 19:25:03 
Started by grifter - Last post by Doctor Gollum
If you suspect that your self leveling doesn't work correctly, then you would be well advised to remove it completely* and fit non SL springs and shocks.

* Pulling the fuse/relay is not the same thing.

Also rear springs and shocks are different between saloon and estate, so shop carefully.

on: Today at 19:11:02 
Started by Varche - Last post by Sir Tigger KC
This relentless effing shitty cold wet weather!  >:( 

It's May tomorrow and it's about time we had a bit of Global Warming/Heating/Boiling or whatever they call it this week!  ::)

on: Today at 19:02:06 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by biggriffin
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/326097545756?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=8JLlC2O0QRG&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=HQkiUKOCSAq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.