Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The BBC knew about rolf  (Read 747 times)

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: The BBC knew about rolf
« Reply #1 on: 10 July 2014, 09:24:47 »

Rather ironic indeed!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 July 2014, 14:02:22 »

I suspect a large number of people knew what was going on, but due to attitudes at the time a blind eye was turned to their vile activities. Ester Rantzen has been honest by admitting as such.

Don't forget that Harriet Harman, Patricia Hewitt and other very left wing people were on the National Council for Civil Liberties that had strong links with PIE and were pro-legalization of paedophilia. >:( >:( >:( >:( Harriet Harman's uncle is Lord Longford who campaigned for the convicted child killer Myra Hindley to be released from jail. >:( >:( >:( >:(

I hope the public enquiry provides some real answers and is not a whitewash. The senior Judge Butler-Schloss, who is leading it, has the reputation of being a tough cookie of high integrity. I hope she lifts the lid on the whole cesspit of activities with the allegations that it will involve people from all of the main political parties and a range of other public figures that have not yet been exposed.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 10 July 2014, 17:57:01 »

You say that Rods, and it is very much a can of worms that needs addressing... but...

If it transpires that everyone looked at retrospectively may or may not have known/been involved/suspected but been afraid to speak out or simply turned a blind eye, what happens then?

The Met (which has almost zero public acceptance), the oft mentioned Establishment (which is the basis of our democratic society), the NHS and civil service will, I suspect, all be very much implicated.

What happens then? Introduction of a new system? A new way of organising the very pillars of society? Who pays for that? Will the new boss be any better than the old boss?

These despicable acts happened, many of the perpetrators are dead or dying and tragically, most of the victims will never receive justice or peace for their ordeals, and I for one can't begin to understand how that feels.

We know that these events happened, and overtime systems have been put in place to prevent such things from happening to our children, and their children should be even better protected from these vile predators.

The core question I ask is this?

When do we stop looking for skeletons? And how much are we, as a society, prepared to sacrifice until there are no cupboards left to open?

The past is behind us and perhaps, rightly or wrongly, it should stay there :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.