Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transplant from Elite to 2.5TD?  (Read 774 times)

RexNoctis

• Leicester
    • View Profile
Transplant from Elite to 2.5TD?
« on: 03 July 2010, 11:31:05 »

Hi all,

I'm heading up to Burton this afternoon to get a new set of leather seats and interior for my 2.5TD (Thanks Baron!  :y).

I have a couple of questions regarding what else is worth taking, it'll give me an idea of how much extra cash to take with me!

I'm particularly interested if the cruise control stalk from an Elite will fit the diesel? Also, if I was to retrofit the Xenons, do I need the levelling sensors, willl they retrofit onto my TD and where are they?

Finally, and this is a long shot, can the climate panel be retrofitted? I'm thinking not but it's worth asking!

I'm not even sure if he has all the parts, I'm really just after the interior but if any of the other bits fit I may be making offers!  ;)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Transplant from Elite to 2.5TD?
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2010, 11:39:59 »

Hi all,

I'm heading up to Burton this afternoon to get a new set of leather seats and interior for my 2.5TD (Thanks Baron!  :y).

I have a couple of questions regarding what else is worth taking, it'll give me an idea of how much extra cash to take with me!

I'm particularly interested if the cruise control stalk from an Elite will fit the diesel? Also, if I was to retrofit the Xenons, do I need the levelling sensors, willl they retrofit onto my TD and where are they?

Finally, and this is a long shot, can the climate panel be retrofitted? I'm thinking not but it's worth asking!

I'm not even sure if he has all the parts, I'm really just after the interior but if any of the other bits fit I may be making offers!  ;)

Petrol and 2.5td Cruise Control Stalks are not the same, so wont work.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2010, 11:41:34 »

As above TD stalks only work on diesels, and sorry no, climate panels cannot be retro fitted.

RexNoctis

• Leicester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2010, 11:56:35 »

That's a shame, never mind!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.