Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A ride around the country with Loo-knee  (Read 913 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
A ride around the country with Loo-knee
« on: 11 March 2010, 19:56:14 »

As part of the plan to get my MV6 from Kevin Wood to Marks DTM, Darth Loo-knee, aka Pink, arrived at my place shortly after 8am.  Quick blast in my new chariot confirmed that stat was buggered.

So, rang round all dealers remotely near our route to Kevin Wood for a stat and seals.

So Pink drove to dealer in Reading, then kindly let me have a go in 'Vader'.  It is soooo much like my beloved MV6, I soon had the confidence to drive properly again/ Loved every minute.

Arrived at Kevin Wood, droolled some more over the (bent) Westfield, then hitched up the Silver Bullet to Vader.

Journey back to Brackley was uneventful, apart from me nearly strangling Pink, when he decided to put Together Forever on repeat all the way back.

Then we he quickly set about changing the stat on my new chariot - glad he did, as the B-bolt had been butchered, so I may have struggled.

A little over an hour ago, I waved goodbye to the Silver Bullet, as it made its way onwards towards the Master.

He's a good egg really.  But I will snap that rather CD if I hear it again!
Grumpy old man

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
Re: A ride around the country with Loo-knee
« Reply #1 on: 11 March 2010, 20:01:58 »

Just curious J - did you use an A-frame?
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

albitz

« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2010, 20:03:21 »

As part of the plan to get my MV6 from Kevin Wood to Marks DTM, Darth Loo-knee, aka Pink, arrived at my place shortly after 8am.  Quick blast in my new chariot confirmed that stat was buggered.

So, rang round all dealers remotely near our route to Kevin Wood for a stat and seals.

So Pink drove to dealer in Reading, then kindly let me have a go in 'Vader'.  It is soooo much like my beloved MV6, I soon had the confidence to drive properly again/ Loved every minute.

Arrived at Kevin Wood, droolled some more over the (bent) Westfield, then hitched up the Silver Bullet to Vader.

Journey back to Brackley was uneventful, apart from me nearly strangling Pink, when he decided to put Together Forever on repeat all the way back.

Then we he quickly set about changing the stat on my new chariot - glad he did, as the B-bolt had been butchered, so I may have struggled.

A little over an hour ago, I waved goodbye to the Silver Bullet, as it made its way onwards towards the Master.

He's a good egg really.  But I will snap that rather CD if I hear it again!
Wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. :o ::) :D ;D ;D..................he should be charged with crimes against the human eardrum. :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 March 2010, 22:02:15 »

Well arrived home about 15 minutes ago, after singing my heart out to Rick yet again ;)

Enjoyed the day with TB but by God he can fart ;D oh and talk, I had to put my hand up a couple of times ;D ;D

He wont be driving Vader again  ;D there did come a point when I just quietly mentioned "You know, if you drive through a hedge or into a tree, you have bought Vader!" ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Kev for the Bacon Butties they went down a treat  :y plus would love a go in your toy when you have it fixed ;)
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 11 March 2010, 22:07:38 »

Did TB manage to convince you to be an admin or are you still playing hard to get ? :-/

:D ;D ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 March 2010, 22:14:22 »

Did TB manage to convince you to be an admin or are you still playing hard to get ? :-/

Well Albs, however much on here he (TB) mentions "earwarmers!" he is telling Porkies..... TB & Mr. Wood were both trying to convince me to change my mind... but I would not want to be the odd (Admin) one out you see!!.. they are all ugly buggers as you know.. so just don't want to cramp my style really you see :)

Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 March 2010, 22:18:57 »

Did you use an A-frame or a trailer Daz?
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

albitz

« Reply #7 on: 11 March 2010, 22:19:08 »

I do seem to recall your dad looks like Sean Connery though and he is an admin,so I wouldnt worry. :y ::)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 March 2010, 22:19:25 »

Thanks Kev for the Bacon Butties they went down a treat  Thumbs Up!
No problem. :y
plus would love a go in your toy when you have it fixed Wink
Yep. Won't be long with luck. Anyway, you know what your next project needs to be now. 8-)

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

albitz

« Reply #9 on: 11 March 2010, 22:21:55 »

Fizzy engined Westfield. :y ;D ;D

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 March 2010, 22:22:13 »

Thanks Kev for the Bacon Butties they went down a treat  Thumbs Up!
No problem. :y
plus would love a go in your toy when you have it fixed Wink
Yep. Won't be long with luck. Anyway, you know what your next project needs to be now. 8-)

Kevin

I sure do, will need some guidance too I think  :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 March 2010, 23:36:00 »

Well Albs, however much on here he (TB) mentions "earwarmers!" he is telling Porkies..... TB & Mr. Wood were both trying to convince me to change my mind... but I would not want to be the odd (Admin) one out you see!!.. they are all ugly buggers as you know.. so just don't want to cramp my style really you see :)

You wish............ :D :D :D

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 March 2010, 23:37:31 »

Well arrived home about 15 minutes ago, after singing my heart out to Rick yet again ;)
Enjoyed the day with TB but by God he can fart ;D oh and talk, I had to put my hand up a couple of times ;D ;D

He wont be driving Vader again  ;D there did come a point when I just quietly mentioned "You know, if you drive through a hedge or into a tree, you have bought Vader!" ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Kev for the Bacon Butties they went down a treat  :y plus would love a go in your toy when you have it fixed ;)

Sounds like the same CD that was on when i took Vader for that run up to the sellers ;D ;D.

Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.