Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega Owners Forum  (Read 154754 times)

martin42

Re: Omega Owners Forum
« Reply #645 on: 09 June 2012, 12:48:19 »

Does it go on the amount of teddies you can throw out the pram in 1 go  ;D :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 09 June 2012, 13:02:29 »

Posts irrelevant, its the choice of the admins who to make mods.

If I were to become a Mod/Admin.........I'd insist on more girlie forum members. I'd soon lick these newbies into shape.

omega3000

« Reply #647 on: 09 June 2012, 13:08:05 »

If I were to become a Mod/Admin.........I'd insist on more girlie forum members. I'd soon lick these newbies into shape.

Indeed mr opti ...

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 09 June 2012, 13:57:56 »

Indeed mr opti ...

Yep EMD......there has never been more than three or four regulars, and I've been on the forum since 2008. Of course, girls being girls, they don't know one end of an Omega  from the other. Still, enjoy them for their curvy and moist bits,  I say. :y

cleggy

« Reply #649 on: 09 June 2012, 14:12:33 »

Despite all the moaning and groaning just remember it is A BLOODY GOOD FORUM :y :y

Overall the Mods/Admins do a great job and give up their own time to do the job. :y :y

In general the members who contribute also make this a good place to be. :y :y

Is this the longest topic after buses? ??? ;D ;D

Just RELAX & ENJOY :y :y

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: 09 June 2012, 15:08:16 »

there is a longer one than the buses ???

jonnycool

• Omega Baron
  • Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales
  • We shag 'em, you eat 'em
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: 09 June 2012, 18:09:02 »

Indeed mr opti ...

Yep EMD......there has never been more than three or four regulars, and I've been on the forum since 2008. Of course, girls being girls, they don't know one end of an Omega  from the other. Still, enjoy them for their curvy and moist bits,  I say. :y

You can count on my vote Mr Opti  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: 17 June 2012, 22:32:32 »

a donation tab
« Last Edit: 17 June 2012, 22:41:53 by bigtimecube »

feeutfo

« Reply #653 on: 17 June 2012, 22:44:49 »

a donation tab
A common suggestion, or similar anyway.

Usual answer....

"never going to happen"

...Apparently.

And I can understand why, personally. Nice thought though. :)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: 17 June 2012, 23:13:31 »

a donation tab

Usual answer....

"never going to happen"

...Apparently.

go on

feeutfo

« Reply #655 on: 17 June 2012, 23:30:16 »

a donation tab

Usual answer....

"never going to happen"

...Apparently.

go on
When it's appropriate. ;)

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: 18 June 2012, 00:32:46 »

Talking of meets I am very keen to get to the Lakes meet. The wife's birthday is on the 6th and we're having a partay.... but as I gave up the sauce a couple of months' back I will be awake nice and early to pop over on the Saturday..... what sort of time do you folk envisage it ending on the Saturday? Wouldn't want to rock up and you've all buggered off home  ::)

As for the ''Donations'' or ''Contributions'' Tab, I think it's a great idea. I personally really really value the instant help you get on here because not only is it from guys who know what they're talking about but every answer is with care and wanted to do the best for your fellow man and not be ripped off by these b*stard dealers and garages GRRR.

Anyway I'm sure if the topic has cropped up before and has had a resounding ''no'' then there must be a reason so fair enough but I for one would contribute in a heartbeat.......although I am strapped this month so if you can wait til next pay day that would be better  ;D :y
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
  • Why drive anything else?
    • 1999 F/L 3.0 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: 18 June 2012, 07:19:28 »

Why do people buy Omega's? I am curious to know why in particular the younger gerneration do because they do cost a large amount of the readies to maintain and run. Is it the sheer amount of power they have under the bonnet and maybe because they have been blasted past in their hothatches by an oldie in his miggy? Where does the truth lie?
OOOMV6 made a rather irrational, partially veiled insulting comment about 'moaning old gits' and although I am old I do not really think his newbie over the top irrational comment was justified. Probably like many of us older members I have little doubt that it will be the same moaning old gits with the experience that will be expected to solve or advise on any of his problems when his time comes. Please give a little thought to comments and how they will make other members react before posting things worded like that one was. To those who show respect I give respect and that is the way of the world the members should adopt and make the forum remain being the best one around.
As for the forum in general, yes it contains many different views but there again no two people are alike and that is what makes this forum the best there is around! After all, those who do not like it can always go elsewhere but no doubt will soon return when they find that the help they crave is not available in such quantity or on experiences based on personal real life events as it is on this one.
Whatever forum you go on, and I am a member of quite a few, there will always be those who believe they are more knowledgable than others but few who are actually time served apprentices or technitions whose advice will be vitutually always correct or based on practical experience by having done the job themselves and not just assisted somone else with it! I base that particular comment on experiences I have had in replies to my own questions which when acted on cost me money that I need not have spent because the advice was partially incorrect or just plain wrong so it cannot be disputed. Quite a lot of it I reckon is down to trying to achieve a high post count to raise their own self esteem or forum value. That comment does NOT apply to the General Discussion area but it does apply to the General Help one where serious questions for help should be met with replies of the same seriousness.
I have no doubt that this post will bring a large share of replies from those of whom the cap fits well as they try to get me to justify or aplogise for my comments. If so they will be wasting their time.
To those who treat this forum with the respect it rightly deserves I raise my glass! Yes Daz, its another one down the hole and perhaps many will join me in the toast.........who knows?  :D ;)
The only other comment I can make without wishing to raise the dead on the forum issue is the obvious one of being curious as to who is responsible for overseeing the moderators and their actions when on very rare occassions they are questionable. Perhaps a referendum of the more regular posters, or a new panel of members would be the way to go because it is the regular posters who keep the forum going even if everyone does not like their posts. I dare say that there would be a massive list of applicants, I would not be one of them, and could probably name a lot of them too. Perhaps there might even be panel of proven apprenticeship served 'experts' too to weed out the poor ocassional advice....that is probably wishfull thinking though ;)
Maybe I should take up writing novels............. ::)
Too old to suffer, too young to die!
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: 18 June 2012, 08:30:20 »

bionic..

.just been reading your post above,and ive got to say .you are so full of crap.you seem to just want to cause/stir/create friction on this forum.get a grip...you make me wanna move city..

you are just trying to dig at admin/mod cos a previous thread didnt go your way  stfu

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: 18 June 2012, 08:34:37 »

a donation tab

id be happy to donate some of my lottery winnings when it comes up.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.