Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: puegeot 206  (Read 1319 times)

neilr

• Intermediate Member
  • Barnet, Herts
    • View Profile
puegeot 206
« on: 09 October 2009, 14:48:30 »

hi all this is just to say how fantastic this forum is compared to the peugeot 206 forum my daughter has one of these and damaged her headlamp. I thought i check to see how to replace it on this site but it was almost child like in comparrison to the omega forum. i still need to get lamp out but looks like i will have to go in blind and take my time. once again thanks to all who have given advice and explained clearly how to complete the jobs on our great cars.

feeutfo

Re: puegeot 206
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2009, 15:06:21 »

hi all this is just to say how fantastic this forum is compared to the peugeot 206 forum my daughter has one of these and damaged her headlamp. I thought i check to see how to replace it on this site but it was almost child like in comparrison to the omega forum. i still need to get lamp out but looks like i will have to go in blind and take my time. once again thanks to all who have given advice and explained clearly how to complete the jobs on our great cars.
IME there is no other forum like oof for other marques.....i bet they where talking about wide wheels flaired arches and banging stereo systems?

If customers could get this level of support from manufacturers they might sell some cars.....

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2009, 15:42:20 »

i think its just down to the type of people who buy the car? That said Jag & bmw forums are a bit pants, i joined bmw5 which is just dead.

I could also be we are all cheap gits who buy cheap cars and bodge all the fixes ourselves on the cheap, rather than Mercs which no doubt always go to dealers.

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 October 2009, 21:46:52 »

i think its just down to the type of people who buy the car? That said Jag & bmw forums are a bit pants, i joined bmw5 which is just dead.

I could also be we are all cheap gits who buy cheap cars and bodge all the fixes ourselves on the cheap, rather than Mercs which no doubt always go to dealers.

Not at all Tunnie! I like to think us Omega owners are a touch above the common man, and money is a mere bagattelle when it comes to buying quality. The fact that the Omega is such a technically advanced motor vehicle could be the answer as to why so many of us come together for the common good of all.
This translates as... I like the look of it, I don't care what it costs or whats wrong with it, i'll fix it or find someone on OOF who can cos i'm bu**ered if i am going to let it beat me!!!  ;) ;D :y
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 October 2009, 21:51:06 »

I like to think us Omega owners are a touch above the common man,

Probably a bit extreme  ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 October 2009, 17:51:05 »

I like to think us Omega owners are a touch above the common man,

Probably a bit extreme  ;D

Especially in your case  ;D

KillerWatt

« Reply #6 on: 12 October 2009, 21:40:34 »

Not at all Tunnie! I like to think us Omega owners are a touch above the common man, and money is a mere bagattelle when it comes to buying quality.
Sorry to burst your bubble old bean, but the only person who buys a MIG these days is the "common" man.

Anybody who had the money to splash out on a MIG when they were new wasn't even looking at them, they took it one step further and bought a Merc instead.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 October 2009, 22:08:14 »

i think the 'above common man' comments were tongue in cheek :)
Grumpy old man

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 October 2009, 13:24:15 »

I've said this before, the atmosphere on this forum makes me want to come back here, even while I have no Mig.

It's mature, well organised and useful, especially when you compare it to the majority of forums out there.

My hats off to the mods/guys in charge. Well done for making me and many others feel so welcome.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Welung666

« Reply #9 on: 13 October 2009, 13:26:21 »

I've said this before, the atmosphere on this forum makes me want to come back here, even while I have no Mig.

It's mature, well organised and useful, especially when you compare it to the majority of forums out there.

My hats off to the mods/guys in charge. Well done for making me and many others feel so welcome.

Well some of us are ;) ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.