Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54   Go Down

Author Topic: US Election  (Read 70837 times)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
Re: US Election
« Reply #690 on: 02 December 2020, 08:49:45 »

Either the establishment knows exactly what is going on, or it doesn't care... which is as bad.

Alternatively, Trump is just doing what he has done plenty of times before and trying t o deny the reality of a situation and sue people who hold a contrary point of view. He has a pretty clear pattern of doing it.

And there are enough questions being raised that the entire election process could be called in to question.

https://youtu.be/mp_QEQzyh9I as an example of the type of questions being raised.

Again, I am not sure what this video is supposed to show, other than the blonde woman throwing assertions around without evidence. Eg. "It's fraud, everything that went on at that [ballot office] was fraud" if you can't offer any evidence, the only difference between her and every crack-pot on the internet is a $1,000 suit and the fact she's doing it live on national TV.  ::)

When even good ol' Willy Barr can't find something to help Trumpy out, there isn't anything to find.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 02 December 2020, 11:41:28 »

There is the constant mockery and derision poured upon him and the spotlight he is trying to shine on the 'discrepancies'. Sure, if he's right, (he clearly stands to gain from winning), or wrong, then at least that can settle the debate. It must surely be in everyone's interest to investigate the claims to protect the process yet the establishment and Democrats seem reluctant to even acknowledge the possibility of 'discrepancies' which leads to the conclusion:

Either the establishment knows exactly what is going on, or it doesn't care... which is as bad.

Take the blinkers off; there are more than two options. Here are two more

the establishment knows what is going on, and that is Trump's assertions are just the rantings of a petulant fool

the legal process of requiring actual proof of allegations is working.

As for discrepancies, there are bound  to be some when you're talking about almost 139million votes. Those that have been investigated(holding press conferences in hotels are not investigations) usually show that they were caused by negligence and not fraud. Also, the actual numbers involved tend to be very small which is to be expected in such cases.

That can't be said about the results; Biden has third more votes in the college than Trump and 6million more in popular votes. That is not close, but a clear win.

Another thing to consider is that if the Democrats are so capable of cheating at elections, why don't they do better in congressional and senatorial ones? You know, the mechanisms that a president has to get his policies through, and that are the actual government?

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 02 December 2020, 12:38:44 »

All I can say is watch the hearings in their entirety and make your own minds up.

That last clip wasn't great as it didn't show the whole testimony, that clip is the last of her testimony andd her her reaction to a Democrat State Senators response to it.

Incidentally the approach of each State has been very different. Pennsylvania was largely positive with no real response, the State Senate reaction was to close until January. Arizona was a stronger reaction, but the arguments put forward were much stronger and Michigan was playing along, but only gave everyone 3 minutes and would only say that, as legislatures, they only wrote the law...  ::)

In Nevada, the courts won't hear the cases without 'evidence', yet the same courts won't allow access to the State data to produce the evidence to corroborate the claims. This is why it is only testimonies that are being heard.

There are similarities to the complaints in the contested states and most of the 'discrepancies' are in a handful of counties, and to answer another point, in two counties in Arizona, there was a vote dump of 35,000 votes per candidate for ALL the Democrat candidates across the ballot. This was substatntiated by three different independent expert witnesses with proof that could be corroborated by a foresic audit of the machines.

In both Nevada and Arizona, they had to reduce 15 cross checks of signature verifications on the postal votes down to zero because the machines couldn't accurately compare the signatures, effectively rendering those votes void as they couldn't be verified. This didn't stop them from being counted though. Not baseless accusations from a lawyer or two, but actual sworn testimony from the people there who saw these things happen.

It's not about tens or hundreds of discrepancies, but rather tens and hundreds of thousands which matters when some states only have a margin of 10-20 thousand.

This is

If you only watch one hearing, then the Arizona one is the most interesting.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 02 December 2020, 12:54:15 »

Don't think I'll bother, I've got some nose hairs that need pulling  ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 02 December 2020, 13:03:49 »

Don't think I'll bother, I've got some nose hairs that need pulling  ;D

I've just done mine , far more interesting 😄😄😄
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: 02 December 2020, 18:35:28 »

https://youtu.be/RKSi3wYfVa8

Blonde womans full testimony.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 02 December 2020, 18:55:27 »

https://youtu.be/RKSi3wYfVa8

Blonde womans full testimony.
No one's going to watch it  ;D
We've all moved on.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 02 December 2020, 19:13:01 »

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 02 December 2020, 20:14:08 »

My God, is this stupid one sided argument still being pursued by DG?!! ::) ::) ::)

Somehow he must have a vested interest in Trump, apart from be infatuated by him, to continue with this pointless campaign.

We are all totally bored by it now ;D ;D :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: 02 December 2020, 20:45:24 »

Stop posting then...  ::)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 02 December 2020, 20:49:31 »

Anyhoo, actual certifiable evidence has been found... Which if representative of the State as a whole Arizona had no business certifying for Biden.

https://youtu.be/yp1FtUG-S9M

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 02 December 2020, 20:54:16 »

Y a w n .........
Diesel till I die

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 02 December 2020, 20:56:34 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired ;D

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: 02 December 2020, 21:04:59 »

Anyhoo, actual certifiable evidence has been found... Which if representative of the State as a whole Arizona had no business certifying for Biden.

1.18, "those who say there is no evidence of fraud can now shut up"

Except there is no evidence of fraud, only fraud or error or miscommunication, misinterpretation etc. She's deliberately implying intent where there isn't any. Ironic really that she's using a standard tool of propagandists, while labelling someone else as just that  ::)

She also doesn't mention how many were lost by Biden in the duplication sample. Can we assume the answer isn't zero, or I'm sure she would have said...

If you look at any manual process, repeated often enough, you will find errors. Unless you can evidence intent on behalf of the 'perpetrator' you simply don't have fraud.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 02 December 2020, 21:45:18 »

1.18, "those who say there is no evidence of fraud can now shut up"

Except there is no evidence of fraud, only fraud or error or miscommunication, misinterpretation etc. She's deliberately implying intent where there isn't any. Ironic really that she's using a standard tool of propagandists, while labelling someone else as just that  ::)

She also doesn't mention how many were lost by Biden in the duplication sample. Can we assume the answer isn't zero, or I'm sure she would have said...

If you look at any manual process, repeated often enough, you will find errors. Unless you can evidence intent on behalf of the 'perpetrator' you simply don't have fraud.
You're giving it air, Jimmy, it really doesn't deserve it.
Just watched a Republican from Georgia saying how frightened and ashamed he is of what Trumps lunatic legal team are doing. I hope, once Trump has finally gone, that the GOP shuns the so-called grandees, such as Mitch McConnell, for not speaking out against this dangerous farce.
Diesel till I die
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.