Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 17:03:49 
Started by Varche - Last post by TheBoy
I used to frequent an ex BT van in a similar state ;D
Mine? ;D

When I used to do a real job, my van must have stank of chip shops and pie shops....    ....and the morning after last nights ruby Murray....
I hope they never put you on subs maintenance 😳
I spent about 3 years doing subs mtce before they tried multi skilling us all to cover everything, completely ruining what was a half decent job....    .....so I moved on.

on: Today at 17:00:27 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by TheBoy
One is not amused....

on: Today at 16:57:06 
Started by Migalot - Last post by TheBoy
It's filled with PAS fluid, so can obviously leak.  I'm sure seals could be replaced, but the factory workshop manual would say replace steering box.

Loads of Omega spares about, so shove on a known good one, once you've checked it is coming from the box.

on: Today at 16:54:54 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by TheBoy
Brembo do some good stuff.  They also do some utter shite.  Guess what you get from the cheap places ;)

on: Today at 16:51:57 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by TheBoy
Out of curiosity, if you connect the code reader and start the engine and then turn the key back one click so that the engine stops but the ignition is still on, does the code reader read the vehicle then.  :-\
I seem to recall that I had to do this on odd occasions with my 3.2 when using a generic code reader.
Although you say it was working fine previously.  :-\
The keeps the W contact at 12v.

on: Today at 16:51:24 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by TheBoy
Ign on should be enough.

Are you getting power on the ODBII port with ign off?  Should have perm 12v supply to it.

on: Today at 16:00:43 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Marks DTM Calib
Dare I say I prefer the originals, more subtle

on: Today at 15:54:08 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Migalot
Just failed an MoT due (aside from a bit of welding to do by OSF jacking point) to steering box leak.

Why would a steering box leak? Are there seals that go? Do i need a new or recon box? Big job?

Not a happy bunny.  :'(

on: Today at 15:37:12 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by countrywoman
The amount of crap I used to remove would make you gasp, one car had so many "toys" on the dash it would have failed on vision as well as all the beads and stuff hanging off the mirror.

on: Today at 15:15:11 
Started by Mr Skrunts - Last post by biggriffin
 Just finished the insurance dance with all the comparison sites, for the Vivaro,
Biggest issue is I cannot carry 20+ years no claims over, so Vivaro locked in barn every night, sdp only, 2 named drivers cheapest £420, fully comp..

Hate to think what the multicar will be this year, with the Fat-arsed insignificant and the super Micra and a 17year old learner on the Micra :'(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 16 queries.