Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stag do done  (Read 1380 times)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Stag do done
« on: 29 June 2015, 16:38:13 »

Just back from a 4 day venture to Sopot near Gdansk, Poland and feelint rather tired  :'(.Me and 15 of my old mates having a rare get together and my sides are still aching just from us sitting round having a laughwith  plenty of relaxing beers, no shenanigins like dressing up though! Sad we all don't see that much of each other

I'm falling in love with Poland big time and this place was absolutely beautiful and the people are fantastic, cheap doesn't even cover it as you can barely spend your money.

http://www.sopot.net/english.htm   
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

The Sheriff

Re: Stag do done
« Reply #1 on: 29 June 2015, 16:41:36 »

Glad you enjoyed yourself, Jon. Looks like a great place to go boozing  ;D

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2015, 16:47:08 »

Ste the pics don't do it justice, was more like bloody Cannes ! Even the Polish president put an appearance in on Saturday...I dont even know him but it was nice of him all the same  ;D £1.20 a beer and you could eat yourself silly for pennies :y

Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

The Sheriff

« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2015, 17:08:12 »

Ste the pics don't do it justice, was more like bloody Cannes ! Even the Polish president put an appearance in on Saturday...I dont even know him but it was nice of him all the same  ;D £1.20 a beer and you could eat yourself silly for pennies :y
One of those places where you really need to go with your mates. Family would just ruin it.
Kinda like me wanting to spend a couple of days in Liverpool. Checking out the new shopping areas in the city centre, visiting the new museums and taking the ferry along that magnificent waterfront. When I mention it to the wife, she says it would be great and we'd really enjoy it. How do I tell her I want to go on my own?

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2015, 17:49:36 »

One of those places where you really need to go with your mates. Family would just ruin it.
Kinda like me wanting to spend a couple of days in Liverpool. Checking out the new shopping areas in the city centre, visiting the new museums and taking the ferry along that magnificent waterfront. When I mention it to the wife, she says it would be great and we'd really enjoy it. How do I tell her I want to go on my own?

Sopot would be an ideal place for a sly weekend with your wife/mistress, in terms of Liverpool you could always say I need a hand with the crappy omega that I don't even own anymore and we can go on the lash instead :y

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 June 2015, 18:28:02 »

The price of things is relative to your earnings. Hence why £1.20 for a beer is cheap, but think if you lived and worked there :)
Hoof'land storeman.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2015, 00:21:17 »

The price of things is relative to your earnings. Hence why £1.20 for a beer is cheap, but think if you lived and worked there :)

Correct and Poland will gradually get more expensive as their economic performance has been impressive for the last 20 years. We should never forget that we are viewed as rich people where we have one of the highest standards of living in Europe. Higher than both Germany and France.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.