Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 156211 times)

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #1260 on: 20 December 2023, 11:18:07 »

Royal Mail. Got one of those red "you weren't in" cards through the door yesterday. Not too unusual, but this one just says contact us to arrange re-delivery. So log on, and the only option is to redeliver sometime Mon-Fri  -when I'm at work. There is no option to collect from the local sorting office, and the option to collect from a local post office doesn't work.

No idea what the parcel is - I haven't ordered anything so best guess is someone has sent me a Crizzy prezzie, but I'm fed up with people sending stuff that needs signing for. Just put if through the f*c*ing letter box. 

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 20 December 2023, 11:43:38 »

Royal Mail. Got one of those red "you weren't in" cards through the door yesterday. Not too unusual, but this one just says contact us to arrange re-delivery. So log on, and the only option is to redeliver sometime Mon-Fri  -when I'm at work. There is no option to collect from the local sorting office, and the option to collect from a local post office doesn't work.

No idea what the parcel is - I haven't ordered anything so best guess is someone has sent me a Crizzy prezzie, but I'm fed up with people sending stuff that needs signing for. Just put if through the f*c*ing letter box.
Royal fail now automatically try to re-deliver the next working day now IIRC  :-\

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 20 December 2023, 11:58:30 »

Royal fail now automatically try to re-deliver the next working day now IIRC  :-\

Various tick boxes on this particular red card - including the 'we'll try to redeliver tomorrow' . However, that tick box wasn't ticked, just the please contact us to arrange re-delivery. I've managed to get them to agree to a Saturday delivery when I should be in. However, delivery could be any time between 8am and 8pm - so that's all Saturday screwed.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 20 December 2023, 12:32:49 »

Various tick boxes on this particular red card - including the 'we'll try to redeliver tomorrow' . However, that tick box wasn't ticked, just the please contact us to arrange re-delivery. I've managed to get them to agree to a Saturday delivery when I should be in. However, delivery could be any time between 8am and 8pm - so that's all Saturday screwed.
Let's hope the item is something worth waiting in for then
a new set of tyres for the LC perhaps  >:D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 20 December 2023, 13:46:15 »

Myself.
Took the Omega for MOT this moring and almost got a clean sheet. It failed on one thing though. I replaced the dip beam bulbs recently and havent seated one of them properly, so its well out of alignment.
Got to take the headlamp back off the car, seat the bulb properly and then go back for retest.
Pissed off with myself for doing it in a hurry and not checking properly before putting it back on the car.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 20 December 2023, 17:47:05 »

Nipped out and fixed the problem. Popped back down the MOT station and get a clean pass.
Alls well that ends well, as old Billy said.  :)
Not bad for nearly 22 years old and 198000 miles.  8)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 20 December 2023, 19:22:58 »

Nipped out and fixed the problem. Popped back down the MOT station and get a clean pass.
Alls well that ends well, as old Billy said.  :)
Not bad for nearly 22 years old and 198000 miles.  8)
Congratulations on the MOT  :)
I thought YOU where older than 22  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 20 December 2023, 20:01:21 »

No, Ive just had a very hard life.  :D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 20 December 2023, 20:22:31 »

No, Ive just had a very hard life.  :D

You had quite a hard life to walk 198000 miles in 22 years  :o over 25 miles a day
Maybe stop buying French cars  >:D drive the omega instead  ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 20 December 2023, 22:09:50 »

::) :P ;D

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 21 December 2023, 18:30:20 »

I’ve got a cold and a headache so that’s pissed me off, and being male it could be life threatening.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 21 December 2023, 18:42:45 »

The amount of traffic in Spalding , all these cars & people cannot be locals I've never known anything like it before, Christmas is a complete pain in the arse.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

countrywoman

• worcestershire
    • skoda yeti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 21 December 2023, 19:06:06 »

The Richard head that straddled 2 lanes going towards traffic lights so I couldn't pass on their left. when I gave then some horn they gave some horn back, muppets.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 21 December 2023, 19:21:12 »

The Richard head that straddled 2 lanes going towards traffic lights so I couldn't pass on their left. when I gave then some horn they gave some horn back, muppets.
People will do most anything for some horn >:D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 21 December 2023, 19:37:00 »

rather Quack.

Been off for the last three weeks with a lower back strain. Being a man, I have been muddling along with it since October, but it finally locked up as I was getting ready to fly back from Newark at the end of November. :-X

First week self certificated, but being a man, didn't do anything about it for a week. Saw the quack who agreed it was muscular and signed me off for another week.

Still being a man, I eventually saw a chiropractor, and three visits later, almost fixed, last appointment was the day my first quack certificate expired but not quite ready to report fit for my duty last Friday.

Call quack to get it extended another week. Oh, she's not in for a week. Fast forward to this week, turns out she's given up until next year, so different quack was asked to issue another certificate to cover 13th to 19th as I am back to work tomorrow and need it for my return to work meeting.

Certificate arrived by text just now... Only signed me off from the 13th to 2nd of Jan >:(

So now I need to waste my morning chasing up a correct certificate instead of getting ready for a night flight tomorrow... aka sleeping.

Moral of the story, if your back hurts, go straight to a chiropractor  :y
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.