Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On going problem....  (Read 751 times)

|TM|Animal

• Rugby, Warwickshire
  • Keep on bangin' the rocks together....
    • 2003 Omega CDX 2.2 Estate
    • View Profile
On going problem....
« on: 02 August 2013, 15:39:02 »

Further to my posting of 17 February 2013, For those who may be interested..
My CDX Estate is, now, slowly coming together (As opposed to falling apart) :-X
The manifold, cat and exhaust have all been replaced. (A fairly easy job, all things considered) They were the originals and absolutely rotten, where they hadn't been blobbed or welded, that is.....
C/locking switches repaired...Rear track rod replaced (The bastages bent it, while supposedly doing the tracking....) >:(
Passed the MOT first time....and all with the help of OOFs guidance (Ta muchly) :y
However upon checking the Keyfob, (It hasn't worked for a while), I discovered that some of the surface mounted components are now rattling around inside...As they are the size of sesame seeds and the track is peeling anyway, I think that it's about time to call it a day.... :'(
So...If there is anybody out there with a spare 2btn Megamos board, or fob....and a Tech 2, to work it's magic, I'm sure that we can come to some arrangement...(I have the Car Pass Card)
Incidentally, I managed to obtain a spare fob but it unfortunately it has a board marked as Kiekert 31, so if anyone wants it it's yours, if you want to pick it up...

Regards, Keith...
Previous Motors....Vx Viva....Mk3 Cortina 1.6....Mk3 Cortina 2.0....Vx Ventora....Vx Astra Mk2....Renault 25....Rover 827....Rover Sterling....Omega GLS 2.0....Omega Elite....Omega CDX 2.2 Estate....

Radar

• Omega Knight
  • Berkshire
    • Elite 2.5 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: On going problem....
« Reply #1 on: 02 August 2013, 20:58:16 »

Maybe a pm to martin imber who does keyfob repairs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.