Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re:Sunroof Operation  (Read 1209 times)

350sb

• London
    • X reg 2.5 TD GLS
    • View Profile
Re:Sunroof Operation
« on: 11 April 2010, 16:00:12 »

Hi,
I had a problem with my sunroof not opening at all since late summer last year.The light bulb does not work either.I followed the tip on forum about magnetising the magnetic disc which I've done.When fitted and turned the dial,it only opens upwards and does not close down fully.I would have to use a flat screwdriver to turn the gear that slides it back fully.I magnetised it on a fridge magnet.Should I have used a speaker magnet instead? :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Re:Sunroof Operation
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2010, 20:50:14 »

Hi,
I had a problem with my sunroof not opening at all since late summer last year.The light bulb does not work either.I followed the tip on forum about magnetising the magnetic disc which I've done.When fitted and turned the dial,it only opens upwards and does not close down fully.I would have to use a flat screwdriver to turn the gear that slides it back fully.I magnetised it on a fridge magnet.Should I have used a speaker magnet instead? :y

have you reset it? Page 125  :y
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.reynolds983/Manuals/Omega2002Manual.pdf

omega_b_1995

• View Profile
Re: Re:Sunroof Operation
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2010, 15:59:49 »

hello!
i`m sorry if i`ll be off`topic  :-[
i`ve got one question: is there any way to "hack" the magnetic disc? my one were broken by someone and i don`t have any piece of it.
is there a special way in how it is magnetised? or i can use and something else? (a piece of metal or something like that) which i`ll magnetise?
thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.