Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale FaceLift 2.5TD Manual Elite Spec  (Read 2640 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
For Sale FaceLift 2.5TD Manual Elite Spec
« on: 08 November 2011, 15:16:22 »

I've decided to bite the bullet and sell my Facelift 2.5TD Manual Saloon.

First registered in March 2000, MOT'd until July 5 2012 and taxed until the end of March 2012, has 3 previous owners and has covered approximately 161000 miles

The car is a 2000 on a W, is dark metallic green and was originally a CD spec but since I bought it i've upgraded it to Elite Spec, ie Gray leather front and rear heated seats with memory function, excellent HID headlights with washers, Rear electric blind, self dimming rear view mirror and its got Facelift 17" MV6 alloys and the Elite boot spoiler. There is also double din stereo which I fitted, its a TV, DVD Player, Radio, Blue tooth, Sat Nav, ect, it was cheap but works really well.

As well as interior upgrades i've replaced the timing chains, tensioners and guides using genuine BMW parts, new glow plugs, new clutch, water pump and thermostat,oil cooler pipes, bleed off pipes, rear springs, removed the EGR valve and piping from the exhaust manifold and done away with the plastic intercooler piping above the radiator, its also got EBC drilled and grooved disc front and rear and its been chipped.

There are a couple of little problems that I was going to sort but due to being busy i've never got around to it. The near side outer track rod end requires replacing, the car was SORN'd for 4 months and in that time one of the rear tyres deflated and since then there has been a wobble from the rear up to about 20mph and i'm assuming its a flat spot on the tyre. The leather seats came from a later Elite which has the child seat detector but the diesel doesn't have that facility so the air bag light is on (code 55 iirc) however I do have a later airbag ECU to see if I can get the light to go out. The rear arches are starting to rust and they need attention sooner rather than later but they're not too bad yet and last but not least the MV6 alloys have some quite bad kurbing around the edges. I change the engine oil every 3000 miles and only use genuine Vauxhall oil and filter, I have a stash of about 8 genuine oil filters which i'll throw in with the sale ;)

I'm looking for around £1200 for the old girl, it starts well every time,  is quick for a diesel and very economical. I'll get some pictures posted on Thursday when i've managed to clean her out and i'll also be listing it on Ebay Thursday because we all know that the forum isn't the place to sell and Omega  ;D ;D

Any questions just PM me :y

I've found a couple of pics to be going on with

Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale FaceLift 2.5TD Manual Elite Spec
« Reply #1 on: 08 November 2011, 15:33:01 »

And a few more ::)
Retired

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2011, 14:13:44 »

Track rod end has now been replaced and the airbag ECU will be done on Friday. I'm listing it on Ebay with a Buy It Now price of £1100 which will include 4 new 235/45/17 Michelin Premacy tyres :y

Some more pics

Retired

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 November 2011, 20:08:10 »

Tyres are worth £600 alone. Someone will be getting a bargain, Pete... :y

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 November 2011, 15:55:15 »

Its sold will miss the old bus :'( :'( :'(
Retired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.