Omega Help Area > Omega General Help

MOT Time

(1/4) > >>

Taxi_Driver:
Yep mines off for a taxi mot tomorrow booked in for 9am.

£116 to the local council today.....so they can give me a slip for free mot (yeah right!), then check the V5 to see im not lying abouts it age....then check ive got taxi insurance....then if it passes MOT they give me a badge to say its ok to use as taxi for the next year......feel your being ripped off  >:(

Hopefully tho it should fly through......ive even put the correct size wheels back on it.... ;D ;D

Actually i havent swapped em about......coz i dont need to.....i havent got a 'meter' in it.

Thats actually a trick used by taxi's fitted with meters......during the mot the meter is checked for correct calibration......so correct size wheels are on the car.....soon as its passed...some (not all) will put smaller size wheels back on.... ;)

Markie:
Good Luck with it  ;)  :y

Timbuk:
Good luck TD and i'll be checking every Taxi i get in now to make sure it has the right size wheels on it!!!!!

Elite Pete:

--- Quote ---Yep mines off for a taxi mot tomorrow booked in for 9am.

£116 to the local council today.....so they can give me a slip for free mot (yeah right!), then check the V5 to see im not lying abouts it age....then check ive got taxi insurance....then if it passes MOT they give me a badge to say its ok to use as taxi for the next year......feel your being ripped off  >:(

Hopefully tho it should fly through......ive even put the correct size wheels back on it.... ;D ;D

Actually i havent swapped em about......coz i dont need to.....i havent got a 'meter' in it.

Thats actually a trick used by taxi's fitted with meters......during the mot the meter is checked for correct calibration......so correct size wheels are on the car.....soon as its passed...some (not all) will put smaller size wheels back on.... ;)
--- End quote ---
So are the smaller wheels used to make the meter go faster ;)

Timbuk:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Yep mines off for a taxi mot tomorrow booked in for 9am.

--- End quote ---
So are the smaller wheels used to make the meter go faster ;)
--- End quote ---

Can't get nothing passed you can we EP ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version