Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jenson or lewis  (Read 4653 times)

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
Re: Jenson or lewis
« Reply #30 on: 12 February 2010, 22:48:56 »

F1=Poop

Touring Cars :y At least there's overtaking & there's no major inquest when someone shunts, runs another off etc. Just like Rugby & Football really, one's for pussie's & one's for men :y

lol

Football......? Dont make me laugh......!!

Football is for nancy boys who cant drive racing cars.....and who fall over if you so much as breathe on them......

:D :D :D

:y

At last :o :o :o Something we agree on ;D :y

lol

The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12 February 2010, 22:51:46 »

..........and the man who masterminded all his cheating and skullduggery at Ferrari is now in charge at the FIA, so he should do well. >:(

Oh arent you the cynical one........!!

Should be a great season either way.....!!

Everyone, says that at the start of every new season. I am with AmigoMV6, its dull and boring, its all but over after the 1st lap soooo many times.

That cheating German will be back again this year, bending all rules to suit him.

If you want something more exciting, watch BBC Parliament.   

Well I dont say it at the start of every season mate and this time its true.....!!

if you dont like it theres always BBC Parliament like you said mate, watch that.......!!!

Shumacher returning.....
Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher.....
Lotus returning to F1....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Roll on Bahrain.............!!!!

Shumacher returning..... great more cheating, FIA bending over backwards for him

Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher..... so whats new? had that before (minus Lewis), just as dull

Lotus returning to F1....remember Jag returning? what a flop that was, Lotus cannot match the other teams budgets, they will be at the back of the grid

The new teams..... new back markers

No refuelling..... its only being dropped in an attempt to 'spice up the season', same reason it was introduced in 1994.

Bahrain is a brilliant example of how F1 has gone wrong, technically its a brilliant, amazing building, well built track, costs billions to build. But its soo dull and lifeless as a circuit.

lol

Ok Tunnie so you wont know what we are on about when we are posting all through the season about it will ya......!!

But please feel free to keep us updated with whats happening on BBC Snor-lament......

:y :y

Sadly i will, as i support everything Sky mobile related, which includes all sports results. So i end up seeing the results to all sports events  :(

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 12 February 2010, 22:52:46 »

..........and the man who masterminded all his cheating and skullduggery at Ferrari is now in charge at the FIA, so he should do well. >:(

Oh arent you the cynical one........!!

Should be a great season either way.....!!

Everyone, says that at the start of every new season. I am with AmigoMV6, its dull and boring, its all but over after the 1st lap soooo many times.

That cheating German will be back again this year, bending all rules to suit him.

If you want something more exciting, watch BBC Parliament.   

Well I dont say it at the start of every season mate and this time its true.....!!

if you dont like it theres always BBC Parliament like you said mate, watch that.......!!!

Shumacher returning.....
Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher.....
Lotus returning to F1....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Roll on Bahrain.............!!!!

Shumacher returning..... great more cheating, FIA bending over backwards for him

Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher..... so whats new? had that before (minus Lewis), just as dull

Lotus returning to F1....remember Jag returning? what a flop that was, Lotus cannot match the other teams budgets, they will be at the back of the grid

The new teams..... new back markers

No refuelling..... its only being dropped in an attempt to 'spice up the season', same reason it was introduced in 1994.

Bahrain is a brilliant example of how F1 has gone wrong, technically its a brilliant, amazing building, well built track, costs billions to build. But its soo dull and lifeless as a circuit.

lol

Ok Tunnie so you wont know what we are on about when we are posting all through the season about it will ya......!!

But please feel free to keep us updated with whats happening on BBC Snor-lament......

:y :y

Sadly i will, as i support everything Sky mobile related, which includes all sports results. So i end up seeing the results to all sports events  :(

Cool...........!!

:D :y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 12 February 2010, 23:20:40 »

I think the most interesting thing will be the lack of re-fuelling... After all, Schumacher won a large proportion of his races on fuel strategy ;) ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

feeutfo

« Reply #34 on: 12 February 2010, 23:46:57 »

Talking of proper motorsport Chris, I see Rossi has been spanking everyone in testing. :y
I really hope the the samurai of slide gets a WSB title this season,Ha has been so close so often. :y

he'll have to beat 52 though, but i agree he deserves it.
Have you seen this?http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/1/10355.html

albitz

« Reply #35 on: 12 February 2010, 23:52:03 »

I think the most interesting thing will be the lack of re-fuelling... After all, Schumacher won a large proportion of his races on fuel strategy ;) ;)
Very true.I remember one race, pretty sure it was at Silverstone, where he started 5th and won the race without overtaking a single car. :y
I have been watching it since the mid seventies and for me he and his accomplices ruine what was left of the sport. :(

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 February 2010, 23:53:12 »

or by pushing others off the track ???

albitz

« Reply #37 on: 12 February 2010, 23:55:44 »

Talking of proper motorsport Chris, I see Rossi has been spanking everyone in testing. :y
I really hope the the samurai of slide gets a WSB title this season,Ha has been so close so often. :y

Never been much a fan of 52 myself, but that R1 is a missile so he should do well. Plus the fact that Tardozzi has walked out of Ducati which wont help their chances.
As for Rossi in the Ferrari, it makes me mad, it just aint fair that one person should have that amount of natural talent. :'( ::) ;D

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
  • Fancy a pint? This one's on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 12 February 2010, 23:56:35 »

He's a star ain't he! He'd be better than most of them i reckon if he went for it in cars 8-). he's just got it, that somethimg special!

albitz

« Reply #39 on: 13 February 2010, 00:00:30 »

Or by "crashing" just after he finished his qualifying lap to try to stop anyone beating his time,or blatantly using traction control when it was banned...............the list is endless, which is why imo he could never be spoken of in the same breath as the really great drivers.
I know Senna was no angel but there were depths which he wouldnt sink to, and watching him drive (without driver aids) was like watching a great artist, he had class in abundance, and scumacher had none at all.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 13 February 2010, 00:04:02 »

Or "Breaking Down" on the last bend of qualifying ::) ::)

Never been a fan of him anyway ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
  • Fancy a pint? This one's on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 13 February 2010, 00:10:20 »

Or by pushing Damon off the track and winning a world championship or trying to do the same with jaques V the list goes on >:( Hail the Brits ;D :y
« Last Edit: 13 February 2010, 00:11:36 by AMG »

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 13 February 2010, 00:47:11 »

World supers is going to be fantastic this year with 7 thats right SEVEN british riders,yes I know they will all be classed as underdogs but it is well worth it for pure adrenalin and speed.I agree that Haga should have had the title by now but he isn't sliding it as much as he used too,still got some interesting lines in comparisson to most other riders though. Rossi as you say is spanking them and Lorenzo has gone and broken his hand before the season has even started,advantage to The Doctor again.
Don't wee on the electric fence

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 13 February 2010, 08:37:13 »

Ross Brawn was the mastermind behind those pit stop wins, making sure he came in at exactly the right time. Its a shame Brawn was bought by Mercedes, as Brawn they took risks and went for it, their radical design on the diffuser won them the season.

As Mercedes own run team, they not going to be as risky with car design  :(

Martin_1962

« Reply #44 on: 13 February 2010, 09:33:31 »

Prost Senna Mansell years were brilliant

Any of those three in their prime would beat Schumacher if he was not cheating.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.