Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jenson or lewis  (Read 4660 times)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
Re: Jenson or lewis
« Reply #15 on: 12 February 2010, 20:56:58 »

Much as i love motorsport i find F1 clinical, computerized, full of overpaid nancy boys & basically dull.
   What was once an entertaining sport has got to the stage where it's out pricing itself as has footy. The corporates have killed the spirit. Plus the return of that shoe-maker arrogant idiot has killed off any remaining interest i had left. Sorry.

Best i can do is hope Button has a good season but i won't waste my time watching. 
Curry makes the world go round!

Radar

• Omega Knight
  • Berkshire
    • Elite 2.5 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12 February 2010, 21:24:48 »

I prefer jenson to lewis but think lewis will have the edge on him this season. Overall though, i think Alonso will win

albitz

« Reply #17 on: 12 February 2010, 21:55:55 »

It will depend mostly on who has the fastest car, as usual. :(

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 February 2010, 22:22:53 »

..........and the man who masterminded all his cheating and skullduggery at Ferrari is now in charge at the FIA, so he should do well. >:(

Oh arent you the cynical one........!!

Should be a great season either way.....!!

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12 February 2010, 22:27:18 »

..........and the man who masterminded all his cheating and skullduggery at Ferrari is now in charge at the FIA, so he should do well. >:(

Everyone, says that at the start of every new season. I am with AmigoMV6, its dull and boring, its all but over after the 1st lap soooo many times.

That cheating German will be back again this year, bending all rules to suit him.

If you want something more exciting, watch BBC Parliament.   

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 February 2010, 22:33:31 »

Everyone, says that at the start of every new season. I am with AmigoMV6, its dull and boring, its all but over after the 1st lap soooo many times.

That cheating German will be back again this year, bending all rules to suit him.

Well I dont say it at the start of every season mate and this time its true.....!!

if you dont like it theres always BBC Parliament like you said mate, watch that.......!!!

Shumacher returning.....
Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher.....
Lotus returning to F1....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Roll on Bahrain.............!!!!

The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
  • Fancy a pint? This one's on me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12 February 2010, 22:37:40 »

Hey!  i like BBC parliment nice warm cup of ovaltine and listen to the quiet drone of our politicians ruining sorry running the country. What could be better Eh! EH! ::) :D ;D

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 February 2010, 22:40:06 »

Well I dont say it at the start of every season mate and this time its true.....!!

if you dont like it theres always BBC Parliament like you said mate, watch that.......!!!

Shumacher returning.....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Here here Webby well said mate!! :y :y

waspy

« Reply #23 on: 12 February 2010, 22:40:27 »

F1=Poop

Touring Cars :y At least there's overtaking & there's no major inquest when someone shunts, runs another off etc. Just like Rugby & Football really, one's for pussie's & one's for men :y

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12 February 2010, 22:41:52 »

F1=Poop

Touring Cars :y At least there's overtaking & there's no major inquest when someone shunts, runs another off etc. Just like Rugby & Football really, one's for pussie's & one's for men :y
I know who your new avatars for Pete lol :y ;D
« Last Edit: 12 February 2010, 22:42:23 by AMG »

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 12 February 2010, 22:42:52 »

Shumacher returning.....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Shumacher returning..... great more cheating, FIA bending over backwards for him

Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher..... so whats new? had that before (minus Lewis), just as dull

Lotus returning to F1....remember Jag returning? what a flop that was, Lotus cannot match the other teams budgets, they will be at the back of the grid

The new teams..... new back markers

No refuelling..... its only being dropped in an attempt to 'spice up the season', same reason it was introduced in 1994.

Bahrain is a brilliant example of how F1 has gone wrong, technically its a brilliant, amazing building, well built track, costs billions to build. But its soo dull and lifeless as a circuit.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12 February 2010, 22:43:03 »

F1=Poop

lol

Football......? Dont make me laugh......!!

Football is for nancy boys who cant drive racing cars.....and who fall over if you so much as breathe on them......

:D :D :D

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12 February 2010, 22:45:20 »

Shumacher returning.....
The new teams.....
No refuelling.....

Shumacher returning..... great more cheating, FIA bending over backwards for him

Lewis vs Jenson vs Alonso vs Vettel vs Schumacher..... so whats new? had that before (minus Lewis), just as dull

Lotus returning to F1....remember Jag returning? what a flop that was, Lotus cannot match the other teams budgets, they will be at the back of the grid

The new teams..... new back markers

No refuelling..... its only being dropped in an attempt to 'spice up the season', same reason it was introduced in 1994.

Bahrain is a brilliant example of how F1 has gone wrong, technically its a brilliant, amazing building, well built track, costs billions to build. But its soo dull and lifeless as a circuit.

lol

Ok Tunnie so you wont know what we are on about when we are posting all through the season about it will ya......!!

But please feel free to keep us updated with whats happening on BBC Snor-lament......

:y :y

SilverSurfer

• Carrickfergus U.K.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 February 2010, 22:46:35 »

LOL

waspy

« Reply #29 on: 12 February 2010, 22:47:56 »

F1=Poop

lol

Football......? Dont make me laugh......!!

Football is for nancy boys who cant drive racing cars.....and who fall over if you so much as breathe on them......

:D :D :D

At last :o :o :o Something we agree on ;D :y
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.