Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: UKIP  (Read 3484 times)

Stemo

UKIP
« on: 29 April 2014, 13:24:41 »

....are starting to get on my wick. Another idiot today with his racist Facebook posts. I was all for them not so long ago, but I'm starting to believe that they are a bunch of cranks. Farage used to come across as 'one of the lads' but he increasingly looks like a bumbling alcoholic.
They may win this round of European elections but, I reckon, they're starting to fall apart. Shame, really.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: UKIP
« Reply #1 on: 29 April 2014, 13:56:43 »

I agree that some of their candidates leave a bit to be desired.

My brother is an activist for UKIP and he thought Geof Bloom was a great candidate! I thought Farage did the right thing getting rid of him.

What they are short of is talented bods singing from Farages hymn sheet. I bet even Farage doen't know the answer.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

cleggy

« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2014, 14:44:16 »

The more the Daily Fail and others slang them off, the more popular they become. :y
Let's be honest they only say what the rest of us think and upset the PC brigade.
« Last Edit: 29 April 2014, 14:46:12 by Cleggy »

Stemo

« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2014, 15:13:39 »

The more the Daily Fail and others slang them off, the more popular they become. :y
Let's be honest they only say what the rest of us think and upset the PC brigade.
That may be Cleggy, but they won't get by on votes from like-minded people alone, they have to at least look as though they're playing the game. If not, we might as well vote BNP.

omega3000

« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2014, 15:22:01 »

That may be Cleggy, but they won't get by on votes from like-minded people alone, they have to at least look as though they're playing the game. If not, we might as well vote BNP.

Whats the alternative , The Green Party  ::) ;D

cleggy

« Reply #5 on: 29 April 2014, 15:28:47 »

I agree, their candidate selection leaves a lot to be desired and leaves them open to the bad press they are getting. They really do need to get an handle on this, their policies are sound on Europe and immigration, it's what the people whant.
The Lib Dems are an excuse for kiddie fiddlers and those of dubious sexual orientation, Labour's top dogs supported The Paedophile Information Exchange, as for the Conservative they just abuse power in every way imaginable. Funny how UKip are getting all the negative press.

omega3000

« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2014, 15:42:41 »

The tory lab lib have missed the point , people are fed up with none of them listening .. food banks have tripled but they refuse to acknowledge there is a problem  >:( Personal debt is increasing , folks cant afford to pay their bills but still no one listens . Bankers are still getting big bonuses and the rich still avoiding paying taxes ... wonder why folk are looking for change  ::)

slowboy

• Intermediate Member
  • lode
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 April 2014, 15:50:07 »

down boy :( :(

Stemo

« Reply #8 on: 29 April 2014, 16:08:54 »

In Italy, at the last election, a guy called Beppe Grillo got the most votes. He is/was a comedian who stood as a protest. No one ever thought he was capable of forming a government, but voted for him anyway because they had had enough of the mainstream politicians. I haven't heard of him since but he proved that, if you piss the electorate off enough, they will vote for anyone but you.

That was a general election, so UKIP should easily win a poxy European one.

05omegav6

« Reply #9 on: 29 April 2014, 18:11:21 »

Two words for that idea Mr Emd...

First word:

GET

:-X

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2014, 18:12:39 »

I'd probably vote for them (if I was registered) just to make the big two wake up a bit.

Stemo

« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2014, 18:17:27 »

Two words for that idea Mr Emd...

First word:

GET

:-X
GET.......a life? No, that's three words.
GET........rid of your omega?
GET.........outta here?

Ah, I've got it. GET f&@£:d. That's not very nice, Al.

05omegav6

« Reply #12 on: 29 April 2014, 18:20:19 »

I'd rather get oppsed than vote Green...

Stemo

« Reply #13 on: 29 April 2014, 18:21:22 »

I'd rather get oppsed than vote Green...
Yes. I read your Brighton report. How's the campaign going?

05omegav6

« Reply #14 on: 29 April 2014, 18:29:58 »

I think I will start by sub contracting the waste collections...  If the council ones weren't always on strike, they might be more productive, and if they hate their jobs so much then I am sure that they'll appreciate unemployment...

Not sure yet on the main campaign focus though :-\
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.