Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Traffic cops  (Read 4174 times)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
Re: Traffic cops
« Reply #45 on: 23 February 2021, 19:02:03 »

Instead of bleeding hearts saying that less people should be be kept out of prison because of the overcrowding and poor conditions, they should be asking for bigger, better prisons. Ones that will house 20,000 prisoners, lots of them too.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 23 February 2021, 19:06:09 »

Instead of bleeding hearts saying that less people should be be kept out of prison because of the overcrowding and poor conditions, they should be asking for bigger, better prisons. Ones that will house 20,000 prisoners, lots of them too.
                Agree fully, it would probably cost less in the long run.
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23 February 2021, 19:13:44 »

They would never staff them ,HMPS is struggling to keep staff at present, so many have left in the last 12 months it's only experienced staff that kept the lids on in many establishments jailcraft takes years to learn youngsters of 18 can barely string a sentence together ,it's going to be a timebomb at many Prisons under the regimes that are being run during the Pandemic.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23 February 2021, 19:29:04 »

They would never staff them ,HMPS is struggling to keep staff at present, so many have left in the last 12 months it's only experienced staff that kept the lids on in many establishments jailcraft takes years to learn youngsters of 18 can barely string a sentence together ,it's going to be a timebomb at many Prisons under the regimes that are being run during the Pandemic.
The experienced would teach the green, in a modern prison where offenders are segregated in small units and only allowed to mix once they've proven themselves trustworthy. All visitors would be scanned, searched and, if found with contraband, would be jailed themselves, kids or no kids. Mobile signals would be jammed, and electrical equipment would be earned through hard work, not given as a right. Cells would be made of modern, fireproof materials, soft(ish), so that headbangers could headbang away. All post would chemically processed to eradicate that particular avenue.

Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 23 February 2021, 19:29:38 »

Ahhhhh.....I've just been having a lovely dream....... ;D
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 23 February 2021, 19:32:36 »

Steve you should have been a Governor, but you missed one thing firearms should be directed at bodymass not the head area as advised in the USA..😁
« Last Edit: 23 February 2021, 19:35:27 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 23 February 2021, 19:39:06 »

That's probably because the existing prisons weren't fit for purpose 100 years ago, let alone today.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 23 February 2021, 19:40:21 »

Steve you should have been a Governor, but you missed one thing firearms should be directed at bodymass not the head area as advised in the USA..😁
There would be no need, Mick, electronically controlled metal gates could isolate any part of the prison at the push of a button. From a whole wing down to an individual cell, just lock them in and open the built in CS gas valves, they'd soon behave themselves. 

Gissa job. ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 23 February 2021, 19:49:37 »

Holy shit! Stemo has revealed himself...  he’s God :y :y
Laying a rubber road.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 25 February 2021, 17:02:33 »

I think thats pretty universal in any larger workplace.

Experience is perceived to be too expensive.
Grumpy old man

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 25 February 2021, 17:16:20 »

I think thats pretty universal in any larger workplace.

Experience is perceived to be too expensive.

You've hit the nail right on the head ,new staff were on £12,000 a year less than staff that were in place before the new wage structure, pay peanuts get monkeys as the saying goes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.