Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuel tank ventilation valve location anyone.  (Read 736 times)

Raymienets

• Glasgow
    • 2.2 cd & 2.6 LPG
    • View Profile
Fuel tank ventilation valve location anyone.
« on: 28 February 2014, 14:39:52 »

Fuel tank ventilation valve still cannot clear 0443 fault code as I cannot find the valve anyone help. it's on my 2.2 is it under the underneath the trunking on the left hand side. Only lifted it a little but could not see anything.

05omegav6

Re: Fuel tank ventilation valve location anyone.
« Reply #1 on: 28 February 2014, 19:36:16 »

Fuel tank ventilation valve still cannot clear 0443 fault code as I cannot find the valve anyone help. it's on my 2.2 is it under the underneath the trunking on the left hand side. Only lifted it a little but could not see anything.
Remove the front right hand wheel arch liner and you'll see the vapour catch tank :y follow the plumbing from there into the engine bay, it's a 10mm pipe iirc, which goes to an electrically controlled valve and then to the inlet manifold/breathers. This valve is what you're looking for :y

Have you the new one yet? Would give you an idea of what you're looking for :-\

Raymienets

• Glasgow
    • 2.2 cd & 2.6 LPG
    • View Profile
Re: Fuel tank ventilation valve location anyone.
« Reply #2 on: 01 March 2014, 11:13:49 »

Remove the front right hand wheel arch liner and you'll see the vapour catch tank :y follow the plumbing from there into the engine bay, it's a 10mm pipe iirc, which goes to an electrically controlled valve and then to the inlet manifold/breathers. This valve is what you're looking for :y

Have you the new one yet? Would give you an idea of what you're looking for :-\

Cheers no got one hey to compare.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.