Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Poor diet  (Read 2252 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Poor diet
« Reply #15 on: 04 September 2019, 12:27:12 »

My old dad use to sniff the air, pull a face and say "A farmer'd keep you for your shite, lad".

Or....."Smells like a rat's crawled up your hole and died".  ;D

He was very...erm....earthy, my dad.

;D ;D it's still a mystery to us all how you persuaded a young lady such as your wife that you were a catch .. what with your effluent and all.

You must be hung like a donkey  ;D :D

Apparently she is blind and STMO fooled her with a George Clooney recording, as I doubt a thick scouse accent was going to get her between the sheets. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 September 2019, 12:30:54 »

Like I say, I blame it on the parents.

So no family dining all together, no tv just old fashioned conversation . Hey ho.

No they just send each other links!  ;D
We have our tea together. It just means I have to cook separate meals, cause he won't eat the same as us.

In refined society we eat breakfast, lunch,  and dinner............but then I'm not from Liverpool. :) ;) 8) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #17 on: 04 September 2019, 13:02:09 »

So no family dining all together, no tv just old fashioned conversation . Hey ho.

We have our tea together. It just means I have to cook separate meals, cause he won't eat the same as us.

In refined society we eat breakfast, lunch,  and dinner............but then I'm not from Liverpool. :) ;) 8) ::)
I think you may have mentioned that before. Probably into double figures now.  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 September 2019, 13:36:13 »

spare the rod ....... :-X
kids today  ;D :D
Aspergers, Dave, he won't eat what he won't eat. I'm immensely proud of him making it to uni, I never thought he'd be capable of doing it on his own.

You've every right to be proud of him Steve. Sounds like the boy has done great and put a lot of your worries to rest.
Had similar with my son around the same time as you did. He had a different set of problems, but I was also concerned about him coping. He took to it like a duck to water, flourished socially, and grew in confidence like I could only have dreamed of.
He ended up getting a 2.1 hons, and just a gnats shy of a first.
Problem is, he has met a miserable manipulative woman, moved in with her, and is planning to marry her and have babies in a years time. You overcome one problem and then...…...
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04 September 2019, 13:36:51 »

I think you may have mentioned that before. Probably into double figures now.  ;D

Mentioned what before?.........I have the memory recall of a retarded goldfish. :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.