Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Friday - Amazon Deal  (Read 2672 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Black Friday - Amazon Deal
« on: 12 December 2023, 13:38:02 »

Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF451UK]

These Retailed at £249, 3 seperate occations the price dropped under £200 iI tried to obtain one but missed out each time.

Black Friday I got one for £179 deliverd :y :y

Todays price is £255.22 so quite a saving for me. :y

Even happier after reading this email.

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that we're refunding you £20 for your Amazon.co.uk order #205-*******-*******, which includes Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF451UK] Smart Cook System, 9.5L, 2 Drawers, 6 Functions, Black, as we've further reduced the price of this item which you purchased during our Black Friday Week Sale.

When the refund is completed, we'll send you an e-mail letting you know the date, amount and payment details. Completed refunds information can be viewed in Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. You can view completed refunds in Your Orders (orders) by selecting "Order Details".

Once your refund has been completed by us, please allow your bank between 5-7 business days to process it.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Thank you Amazon

P.S. Some of your Drivers are still S**t
« Last Edit: 12 December 2023, 13:40:18 by Mr Skrunts »
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Black Friday - Amazon Deal
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2023, 13:42:08 »

Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF451UK]

These Retailed at £249, 3 seperate occations the price dropped under £200 iI tried to obtain one but missed out each time.

Black Friday I got one for £179 deliverd :y :y

Todays price is £255.22 so quite a saving for me. :y

Even happier after reading this email.

Hello,

We wanted to let you know that we're refunding you £20 for your Amazon.co.uk order #205-*******-*******, which includes Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF451UK] Smart Cook System, 9.5L, 2 Drawers, 6 Functions, Black, as we've further reduced the price of this item which you purchased during our Black Friday Week Sale.

When the refund is completed, we'll send you an e-mail letting you know the date, amount and payment details. Completed refunds information can be viewed in Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. You can view completed refunds in Your Orders (orders) by selecting "Order Details".

Once your refund has been completed by us, please allow your bank between 5-7 business days to process it.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Thank you Amazon

P.S. Some of your Drivers are still S**t

Enough for a bottle of JD.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 December 2023, 13:47:01 »

That's got scammy mackerel smeared all over it :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2023, 13:57:21 »

That does look genuine to me ;).  Amazon do do a price match against themselves over most of their defined sales periods, and automatically honour their promise to refund if the price goes cheaper during that event.

Some of their business practices are probably not on the same morals as everybody, but as an online retailer they are slick, and their automation covers most scenarios....   ....and their customer care phone answerers are generally OK if you go off script in most cases.
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 December 2023, 14:31:04 »

That does look genuine to me ;).  Amazon do do a price match against themselves over most of their defined sales periods, and automatically honour their promise to refund if the price goes cheaper during that event.

Some of their business practices are probably not on the same morals as everybody, but as an online retailer they are slick, and their automation covers most scenarios....   ....and their customer care phone answerers are generally OK if you go off script in most cases.

.....and they don't generally quibble.

I contacted them about an electric blanket that had gone tits up almost a year after the 3 year warranty had finished.

They gave me a 100% refund.

We pay for Amazon Prime though, so maybe we get preferential treatment.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 December 2023, 14:35:23 »

Enough for a bottle of JD.#

Allready organised, £18 1 litre @ Asda, so even got £2 change. :y

Pressie for a mate that is coming to help out. :y

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 December 2023, 14:36:52 »

I thought that, I looked at the senders address and that just Amazon.co.uk  so either way I gain £20 or lose nothing.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 December 2023, 14:45:21 »

I thought that, I looked at the senders address and that just Amazon.co.uk  so either way I gain £20 or lose nothing I haven't already.
Hover over the sender's email address and it will show you who actually sent it.

And as for lose nothing, they already have your account details  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 December 2023, 15:31:49 »

I thought that, I looked at the senders address and that just Amazon.co.uk  so either way I gain £20 or lose nothing I haven't already.
Hover over the sender's email address and it will show you who actually sent it.

And as for lose nothing, they already have your account details  :-X
I've had exactly the same emails, it's legit.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 December 2023, 18:01:19 »

We got £20 back from Amazon a couple of weeks ago for some bedding we had bought, it was a great price to start with, SWMBO soon found something else to spend it on !
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 December 2023, 18:04:13 »

I contacted them about an electric blanket that had gone tits up almost a year after the 3 year warranty had finished.

We've just gone on to Amazon Prime 30 days free & then £4.99, I've just binge watched the 1st series of Reacher , thoroughly enjoyed it can't beat a bit of gratuitous violence..👍
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12 December 2023, 18:43:28 »

We've just gone on to Amazon Prime 30 days free & then £4.99, I've just binge watched the 1st series of Reacher , thoroughly enjoyed it can't beat a bit of gratuitous violence..👍

Yep....same here. I like that Reacher is six foot five rather than five foot five when played by Tom Cruise.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 December 2023, 19:31:21 »

Yep....same here. I like that Reacher is six foot five rather than five foot five when played by Tom Cruise.

Looking forward to series 2 I think it may start on Friday, he certainly is a big bastard.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 December 2023, 20:06:55 »

Glad you posted that, Mick, I'd have missed the new series  :y

Or season 2 as we have to call it now 🙄
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 December 2023, 20:10:50 »

Glad you posted that, Mick, I'd have missed the new series  :y

Or season 2 as we have to call it now 🙄

I don't watch a lot of TV Steve but I saw some of the scenes on YouTube & got hooked , think it's brilliant.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.