Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega 2.5 V6 CDX Saloon Auto  (Read 1267 times)

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
Omega 2.5 V6 CDX Saloon Auto
« on: 11 June 2010, 10:46:47 »

Hi all

I'm relisting my omega, here we again, the car is a 1998 auto in saloon, showing 110k, althogh the speedo hasn't worked for a while. Mot Till aug, tax till jan 11.

The car is in what i consider excellent condition for the year, not withstanding some age related dilipidation.

would Like £550 the remainder of the tax alone is worth £120. the car also has a reg no of S3 ***, WHICH I WOULD THINK IS ALSO WORTH A COUPLE OF BOB.

Please pm me if intersted.

many thanks

omega6

• Midlands
    • View Profile
Re: Omega 2.5 V6 CDX Saloon Auto
« Reply #1 on: 02 August 2010, 11:38:00 »

Hi all

I'm relisting my omega, here we again, the car is a 1998 auto in saloon, showing 110k, althogh the speedo hasn't worked for a while. Mot Till aug, tax till jan 11.

The car is in what i consider excellent condition for the year, not withstanding some age related dilipidation.

would Like £550 the remainder of the tax alone is worth £120. the car also has a reg no of S3 ***, WHICH I WOULD THINK IS ALSO WORTH A COUPLE OF BOB.

many thanks

update.

Just advertised the car in my local rag, for £600, been offered £575 so car is now sold.

Must just say that i was disappointed with the respone from the oof, we seem to have a lot of traders on the site who seem to want cars for next to nothing, thus making a mockery of the owners form.

However thats a problem for another day.

Thanks for looking

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Omega 2.5 V6 CDX Saloon Auto
« Reply #2 on: 02 August 2010, 12:15:49 »

Hi all

many thanks

update.

Just advertised the car in my local rag, for £600, been offered £575 so car is now sold.

Must just say that i was disappointed with the respone from the oof, we seem to have a lot of traders on the site who seem to want cars for next to nothing, thus making a mockery of the owners form.

However thats a problem for another day.

Thanks for looking
Trouble with trying to sell here is that virtually everybody already has one.  We have always said its not a great place to sell, unless you have something unique.  Like selling snow to an eskimo ;)

Anyway, now sold :y, so locking.
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.