Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nearly lost it today  (Read 2828 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Nearly lost it today
« Reply #15 on: 06 April 2007, 22:27:05 »

serves her right for driving a rover at 100 +  ;) ;D ;D

TB will smack your bottom ;D

;D ;D ;D

Trouble is with the Senny i am always too eager to race, because i know i can beat them.....

Good thing about the 2.2 is i know i can't.... so i can't race  :)
I think we proved on the A46 that the MV6 is marginally quicker than your Senny.  And with the TLC I have been giving it lately (it got a bit neglected when I had Project TB1, and only has necessary work done in winter), I reckon it will out-drag the Senny now....
Grumpy old man

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06 April 2007, 22:51:36 »

coming home tonight some little upstart in some undiscript eurobox decided that he wanted to come past me on the M5, just to impress his girlfriend.....

He got alongside, i had seen him about 30 seconds before, knocked it into sport mode in preparation, just as he was alongside i floored it, 90, 95.....you get the idea.........finally the needle was pointing some strange 3 digit number!!

he backed off   ;D, i gave her a wave, she was quite pretty

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 April 2007, 22:53:38 »

coming home tonight some little upstart in some undiscript eurobox decided that he wanted to come past me on the M5, just to impress his girlfriend.....

He got alongside, i had seen him about 30 seconds before, knocked it into sport mode in preparation, just as he was alongside i floored it, 90, 95.....you get the idea.........finally the needle was pointing some strange 3 digit number!!

he backed off   ;D, i gave her a wave, she was quite pretty

Classic ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #18 on: 06 April 2007, 23:07:50 »

...my license that is. Coming home on the M62, averaging 80-90 as usual, overtook a young bird in a rover 200. She didn't like it at all and was right up my arse in no time. Being bored, I accelerated away from her 90-95-100.....she's still there...in a rover 200....rather mad woman. So, off I went 105...110, she couldn't/wouldn't keep up, so I pulled over into the middle lane and the cow saw her chance and came past me at way over 100!

Anyway, to the point. I lit a fag and settled down to about 80 again. Within one minute a traffic cop in a T5 came past me and had her!

The colour drained from my face. What a idiot! I could've lost my license for f*cking around if he'd have been sixty seconds earlier.

Never again. Honest ;)

i know how you feel - coming off a slip road in the dark one night - onto motorway i decided to go straight onto outside lane.

Concious of sometheing far away but approaching fast i decided to nip out in front of it.

It was hard work but started to out accelerate it about 80.

It then stuck on its blues and twos ......coulour ..drain......arse.....fall out......

as i pulled in it shot straight by me ( lights off) must hav decided to wind me up.......

That was 9 years ago in my vi. Never since have i done such speeds. Apart from last sunday  :-/
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 April 2007, 23:26:43 »

Coming home on the M62, averaging 80-90 as usual, ......

It was over in your kneck of the woods on my way to work in Halifax that I was having a play. I don't really think I'd have been able to give an excuse as to why I was doing vitually double the speed limit at the top of 'Windy Hill'!!  :-?

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06 April 2007, 23:26:44 »

...my license that is. Coming home on the M62, averaging 80-90 as usual, overtook a young bird in a rover 200. She didn't like it at all and was right up my arse in no time. Being bored, I accelerated away from her 90-95-100.....she's still there...in a rover 200....rather mad woman. So, off I went 105...110, she couldn't/wouldn't keep up, so I pulled over into the middle lane and the cow saw her chance and came past me at way over 100!

Anyway, to the point. I lit a fag and settled down to about 80 again. Within one minute a traffic cop in a T5 came past me and had her!

The colour drained from my face. What a idiot! I could've lost my license for f*cking around if he'd have been sixty seconds earlier.

Never again. Honest ;)

i know how you feel - coming off a slip road in the dark one night - onto motorway i decided to go straight onto outside lane.

Concious of sometheing far away but approaching fast i decided to nip out in front of it.

It then stuck on its blues and twos ......coulour ..drain......arse.....fall out......

as i pulled in it shot straight by me ( lights off) must hav decided to wind me up.......

That was 9 years ago in my vi. Never since have i done such speeds. Apart from last sunday  :-/

Mark - you really need a Big Boys talk with your dad.....  You wonder why he did the job I do and enjoyed it so much, before he drove a desk??    [smiley=evil.gif]    [/mischevious]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #21 on: 07 April 2007, 18:05:07 »

Never again. Honest ;)

Mark - you really need a Big Boys talk with your dad.....  You wonder why he did the job I do and enjoyed it so much, before he drove a desk??    [smiley=evil.gif]    [/mischevious]

i errrr never actually got round to telling him...... :-[ I also crawled the rest of the road from the Gyle to newhouse home - in case they were hiding for me somewhere expecting me to crash through the sound barrier after they went off into the distance
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.