Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Why do some people behave so stupidly.

(1/3) > >>

Rangie:
About a month ago we flew from Gatwick to Barbados there was another flight from there about an hour later, we met a couple two nights later who were on it & got chatting with them, it appears their flight was a bit more eventful than ours . An announcement was made that someone had been smoking in the toilet & if it happened again the flight would be diverted & the culprit dealt with, a few hours later there was a medical emergency  in the front area of the plane & of course staff were needed to deal with it, the smoker then seized this opportunity to go for another cigarette he was observed by another passenger who already suspected him & of course reported it to a member of the crew who was available. Once the plane landed in Barbados he was met by local police led of the plane in handcuffs & that was his holiday over before it started, I find it hard to comprehend what goes on in some peoples heads. Hopefully he will receive a hefty fine & a ban from using the airline involved again.

Varche:
Perhaps thought he was “ entitled” and the rules just applied to the rest of us.

YZ250:
On our most recent cruise, we heard that some old chap had been taken seriously ill so when we saw the Ambulance in port from our balcony we thought it was him being taken away. There was also an old lady sat crying in her wheelchair on the dock so we assumed it was her husband being taken away. We then heard that the old lady was nothing to do with the old chap, and that she’d been thrown off the cruise ship for being violent towards her own family and other passengers.  ;D

Drewomega:
I remember being on a flight from Italy to Barcelona business class Iberia??? oh dear! A woman went to the toilet and straight away I could smell cigarette smoke! I complained to the steward/ess ?? and she did absoletely f all about it! I called her over (the stewardess??) and she just shrugged her shoulders! Terrible, terrible airline, flown with them a lot. Company paid.  >:( >:( :) :)

Drewomega:
Apologies for spelling mistakes! in last text...anyhoo same crap airline from Madrid to Cairo business, no magazines no nothing! ffs!
All I had to do was twiddle my thumbs and drink their wines and gins! Told the company I never want to fly with them again!! And the did not! Result! DG might have heard of the airline I am sure!  ::) ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version