Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sadly, out with the old and in with the new  (Read 442 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Sadly, out with the old and in with the new
« on: 01 January 2014, 02:14:04 »

Went down to my local social club to see in the new year in and to catch up on the local news, where I don't go down there very often, these days.

Friend 1: Lost his sister and brother in the last 6 weeks, both of whom I knew.

Good Friend 2: He lost his sister and brother-in-law last Christmas day in a car accident, in a car driven by their son that made the national news. He was ultra fit, where he was a football referee. Sadly he had a stroke 6 weeks ago and is currently in a induced coma.  :'(

Old good drinking partner: I learnt, from one of his old employees he has recently died at 67.  :'(

Just goes to show we all have to take life one day at a time and NONE of us know, on which day we will draw our terminal breath!

Sad start to the new year, so I hope all of the contributors to OOF have a healthy and successful 2014.  :y :y :y :y

Let us all remember poor Paul Lovejoy in our new year thoughts where he failed to beat the clock.  :'( :'( :'( :'(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
Re: Sadly, out with the old and in with the new
« Reply #1 on: 01 January 2014, 02:19:14 »

A sad end to the old and start to the new. Yes still think of Paul. R.I.P.  :(
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.