Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dont go out in you car....  (Read 1915 times)

STMO123

Dont go out in you car....
« on: 21 November 2007, 22:40:52 »

...at night. If you have an accident and are taken to hospital, you will die. If you intend having a life-threatening accident, please do so between the hours of 0900 and 1900. I thank you.

Nickbat

Re: Dont go out in you car....
« Reply #1 on: 21 November 2007, 23:03:29 »

Unbelievable. >:(

Where have all the billions upon billions that have been thrown into the NHS gone?  :o :o >:( >:(

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2007, 23:04:38 »

Well they've got a lot of managers now and you know how much they cost.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

A380 Elite

• Ashford, Middx.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 November 2007, 23:49:58 »

I believe 40 million went to Northern Rock.

2 16 year olds will also be getting some of our Hospital money.
Darth Loo-Knee, He The Man

STMO123

« Reply #4 on: 22 November 2007, 06:43:02 »

I believe 40 million went to Northern Rock.

2 16 year olds will also be getting some of our Hospital money.

Billion :o

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 November 2007, 09:41:36 »

Where have all the billions upon billions that have been thrown into the NHS gone?  :o :o >:( >:(

Massive pay rises, new buildings, company cars (my neighbour has an A4 convertible on the NHS).........nothing on the care though.

I always said, you do NOT pile money into an in-efficient setup because it will just absorb it and become more in-efficient, you have to get it working effectively before you invest.

bertiecbx550

« Reply #6 on: 22 November 2007, 09:45:12 »

plus count the cost when somebugga gets hold of those discs they`ve lost :o :o

Martin_1962

« Reply #7 on: 22 November 2007, 09:47:19 »

Massive pay rises, new buildings, company cars (my neighbour has an A4 convertible on the NHS).........nothing on the care though.

I always said, you do NOT pile money into an in-efficient setup because it will just absorb it and become more in-efficient, you have to get it working effectively before you invest.

Why don't they improve efficiency then?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 November 2007, 09:52:47 »

Why don't they improve efficiency then?

Once you've put in place your huge management structure they get uncomfortable because they don't understand the work that the organisation does so they employ all the nurses, doctors and surgeons in generating pretty graphs and statistics that they can understand and, more importantly, they can manipulate to prove that everything smells of roses. So, efficiency is improved. Just look at the statistics! People don't seem to be getting better but we'll brush that inconvenient truth under the carpet.  >:(

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 November 2007, 09:57:56 »

How close to the truth could they have realy got.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyf97LAjjcY

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 November 2007, 10:13:32 »

;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

miggy

« Reply #11 on: 22 November 2007, 12:45:04 »

Thank god its National Health though, or we would all be paying a lot more for treatment, we will miss a good thing when its gone, we will all be paying the rip off insurance companies for our health cover.

:y

106rallye

• Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22 November 2007, 13:05:19 »

Thank god its National Health though, or we would all be paying a lot more for treatment, we will miss a good thing when its gone, we will all be paying the rip off insurance companies for our health cover.

yeah but you only get what u pay for, and with the NHS u get to wait for 5 hours then theyre even nice enough to give u a free pressy! anyone want some mrsa?  i cant wait until i walk into a hospital and get treatment instead of sent home with a stupiud little brace, then having to make an appointment for 2 weeks time for someone to then tell me "oh, it is actually broke" NO SH!T SHERLOCK! if it only happened once then yeah that would be ok(ish) but the fact it has happend 4 out of the 5 times ive been is just taking the mick!
« Last Edit: 22 November 2007, 13:07:37 by 106rallye »
sideways is the way forward!

miggy

« Reply #13 on: 22 November 2007, 13:18:12 »

yeah but you only get what u pay for, and with the NHS u get to wait for 5 hours then theyre even nice enough to give u a free pressy! anyone want some mrsa?  i cant wait until i walk into a hospital and get treatment instead of sent home with a stupiud little brace, then having to make an appointment for 2 weeks time for someone to then tell me "oh, it is actually broke" NO SH!T SHERLOCK! if it only happened once then yeah that would be ok(ish) but the fact it has happend 4 out of the 5 times ive been is just taking the mick!

And imagine what your insurance premiums would be, and remember, not everyone can afford to pay for treatment.

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 November 2007, 13:24:13 »

I suspect that none of you REALY know how much you are actualy paying for the NHS.

Approx 20% of the governments spend is on the NHS.

In the UK, the average person pays just over 50% of thier income in tax in the form of VAT, Council Tax, Income tax, national insurance, road tax, fuel tax etc etc....

So 10% of your income is used to pay for your health provision....still a bargain?

I refer to them as the National Health now, the service was forgotten about years ago.
« Last Edit: 22 November 2007, 13:24:54 by Mark »
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.