Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: So...Boris has decided not to run  (Read 4545 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: So...Boris has decided not to run
« Reply #15 on: 30 June 2016, 14:39:25 »

Jeremy Clarkson for PM, I mean how hard can it be !!

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 June 2016, 14:52:50 »

I fear for the people of the U.S.

They have a choice between Bill Clinton's wife or Donald Trump. :-X

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 June 2016, 15:19:08 »

I fear for the people of the U.S.

They have a choice between Bill Clinton's wife or Donald Trump. :-X
You jest, but it is a one horse race... traditional and powerful matriarchs, especially in the south, will be voting for Trump...

Why? Because Hilary as President utterly redifines the role of women in society. Palin only got as close as she did because she was a gun toting loon... Hilary, as wife of a Southerner, should be keeping house rather than office, and her peers quietly hate her for it.

The American people would rather have a first generation, coloured immigrant than a women in the White House.

Trump will be the next President.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 30 June 2016, 15:54:46 »

The American people would rather have a bigoted onanist than a woman in the White House.
Fixed that for you. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 30 June 2016, 16:39:30 »

The American people would rather have a bigoted onanist than a woman in the White House.
Obama wasn't that bad...
« Last Edit: 30 June 2016, 16:41:37 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 June 2016, 21:26:23 »

Given how sick Boris looked in the aftermath of the referendum his plan has gone wrong somewhat.  He planned to lose the referendum by a narrow margin, hoping in the process to endear himself to the Eurosceptics in the Tory Party.  When Cameron resigned in 2018/9 he would have then gone for the leadership with solid Eurosceptic credentials.  ;)

I like Boris, but I suspect we've had a lucky miss having him as PM.  :y

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 June 2016, 21:29:02 »

Obama wasn't that bad...

Oh.. Yeah, I meant Trump. As you were. :-[
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 June 2016, 21:51:25 »

To survive as PM they will need swift successful Brexit negotiations, quickly negotiating 11 bilateral trade agreements where we have been contacted by 11 countries already, which range from huge to minnows. Continue to make the UK attractive for overseas investment, our central position (GMT means ROW 12 hours either side with majority within 8 hours), the use of the English language, low taxes including 17% corporation tax by 2020 and good industrial relations. I think you will find the doomungers are wrong as investment and growth accelerate as a result of us being outside of the over-regulated EU zone. Our exports are growing the fastest and we run a trade surplus with the rest of the world.

I was reading today a global challenges, over the next 50 years, article written a couple of weeks before the Brexit vote by a senior research fellow at an Austrian institution. It centred on how the growth of China is going to with the US make it a bi-polar world, how the USD is likely to be challenged by a second reserve currency. How the continued rise of China, Asia, with the BRICS will create new challenges for the US. Her footnote on the EU was interesting. This will continue to be a declining inward looking backwater, where inter-country arguments are more important than engaging with the rest of the world.

We will look back on this like our early lead in leaving the Gold Standard in 1931 which meant we avoided the worst of the 1930's depression compared with the US and France.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Andy H

• Omega Lord
  • Auckland
    • Mazda MPV
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 June 2016, 22:45:29 »

may,, clintion,, merkal, not a drop of eye candy among them.

A special relationship. I have a video in mind  ;D
I can't imagine what you have in mind  :-\, oh hang on I think I have it now  :D

OK, thats enough now  :o Mind-bleach! I need Mind-bleach!
"Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull somewhere before."

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01 July 2016, 11:57:13 »

To survive as PM they will need swift successful Brexit negotiations, quickly negotiating 11 bilateral trade agreements where we have been contacted by 11 countries already, which range from huge to minnows. Continue to make the UK attractive for overseas investment, our central position (GMT means ROW 12 hours either side with majority within 8 hours), the use of the English language, low taxes including 17% corporation tax by 2020 and good industrial relations. I think you will find the doomungers are wrong as investment and growth accelerate as a result of us being outside of the over-regulated EU zone. Our exports are growing the fastest and we run a trade surplus with the rest of the world.

I was reading today a global challenges, over the next 50 years, article written a couple of weeks before the Brexit vote by a senior research fellow at an Austrian institution. It centred on how the growth of China is going to with the US make it a bi-polar world, how the USD is likely to be challenged by a second reserve currency. How the continued rise of China, Asia, with the BRICS will create new challenges for the US. Her footnote on the EU was interesting. This will continue to be a declining inward looking backwater, where inter-country arguments are more important than engaging with the rest of the world.

We will look back on this like our early lead in leaving the Gold Standard in 1931 which meant we avoided the worst of the 1930's depression compared with the US and France.

I assume you're kidding on this point, Mr Rods.

We had 3.3 million unemployed men in the early thirties when the population was much less than it is now.

.......and what of the Jarrow March in 1936?.
« Last Edit: 01 July 2016, 11:58:49 by Doctor Opti »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.