Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Irmscher - where to buy  (Read 2846 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: Irmscher - where to buy
« Reply #15 on: 18 November 2006, 09:16:43 »

>:(

tantrum thrown tonight, toys are all out the pram

sick of trawling ebay waiting for irmscher parts -  local vx are clueless i wouldnt want to even ask them about bits....

irmscher website doesnt seem to let you buy direct, any other search via google has`nt thrown up on line retailers.

So where do we in buy the magic "I" parts ?

all i want is 65mm centre caps and back box....for starters. The usual vx haunts lmf vaux and autovaux are drawing blanks too....

anyone ?

My irmscher back box cost £360.71 excl, VAT, Part number I4008038, coul try giving them a call Vx penfolds; parts direct 02083558002 :y

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #16 on: 18 November 2006, 11:02:54 »

sick of trawling ebay waiting for irmscher parts -  local vx are clueless i wouldnt want to even ask them about bits....

irmscher website doesnt seem to let you buy direct, any other search via google has`nt thrown up on line retailers.

all i want is 65mm centre caps and back box....for starters. The usual vx haunts lmf vaux and autovaux are drawing blanks too....

anyone ?

My irmscher back box cost £360.71 excl, VAT, Part number I4008038, coul try giving them a call Vx penfolds; parts direct 02083558002 :y

thanks mikedundee

did email irmscher yesterday and awaiting a reply.....problem is i emailed from work ....and i am off for 10 days now  >:( ;D
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 November 2006, 11:18:54 »

Just e-mail them from home, they might take a ew days to get back to you anyway, or try the number I gave u :y

anyone ?

thanks mikedundee

did email irmscher yesterday and awaiting a reply.....problem is i emailed from work ....and i am off for 10 days now  >:( ;D

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 November 2006, 12:48:30 »

Does anyone know whether Irmscher ever made door pins the same design as the vauxhall standard ones only I have only seen one type that look totally different.

Am after either chrome/alloy whatever they are made from as they look good.

Try these - same design but not £22 a set http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-Astra-Corsa-Vectra-Door-Pins-NEW_W0QQitemZ300047037142QQihZ020QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Or these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RICHBROOK-BLACK-ALU-DOOR-PINS-ASTRA-VECTRA-CORSA-MERIVA_W0QQitemZ160049595387QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10404QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Both sets look good, am I right to think I would need to change the sleeves the pins go into or do they use the same.

Hope this makes sense

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 November 2006, 13:08:55 »

To fit them to mine I just popped out the orange tab & it just lifted off.

The new ones are predrilled and have two allen bolts on the side to tighten up and hold in position.

I got the cheap alu ones from LMF & had to drill 10mm deeper for them to sit down enough - 10 minute job.  :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.