Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: FFS - Anazon Drivers  (Read 6441 times)

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: FFS - Anazon Drivers
« Reply #60 on: 08 December 2023, 12:29:56 »

………
I bet all your neighbours Ring doorbells (illegally) record you as you walk out ………..

Ring Doorbells have the facility to adjust the parameters via the app to restrict the footage to just the owner’s property boundary so, unless anyone steps on your property it shouldn’t trigger. There are obviously those that don’t bother changing the parameters.  ::)
This issue became a legal matter for two residents not far from me, as the owner of a Ring doorbell, paired with extra cameras, was taken to court by his neighbour. The case Fairhurst vs Woodard claimed the neighbours doorbell camera was intrusive as it showed images of the neighbours garden from a paired camera mounted on his shed.
In the doorbell owners defence he’d had his new car previously stolen, hence the shed camera pointing at his rear garden parking space, and in the neighbours defence it was intrusive as the footage also captured their garden. The court findings supported the ‘intrusive’ claim and the Ring doorbell owner had to pay a substantial fine ……….. but not solely for the camera images, but more because the doorbell camera was set to audio recording. The audio recording was deemed more intrusive than the images.
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: FFS - Anazon Drivers
« Reply #61 on: 08 December 2023, 14:00:03 »

I have a driend who is the Seurity manager for a company,  When he took the the job on he had a chat to confirm certain questions with the Police.

One of his concerns was CCTV coverage .

He was told that as Camera cover strays across perimeters and boundrys then anyone (Local Companies) can ask to see what the camera covers.  As my mate has home secury he asked the same question about domestic setups regards CCTV.  Same thing applies.

In my case I know of at least 1 neighber that has cameras, so if during a dispute over a missing items not getting sorted there could be CCTV evidence of who took ir.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.