Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines Crash...  (Read 26346 times)

Kate

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • Drives people mad
    • View Profile
Re: Malaysian Airlines Crash...
« Reply #135 on: 15 March 2014, 21:00:17 »

Just been reading this thread through quickly.

I thought there would have been some or more talk of the Dragon's Triangle? (Sorry if I missed it - my PC is connected to my TV)

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/malaysian-flight-mh370-another-victim-of-the-pacific-oceans-bermuda-triangle-dragons-triangle-videos-2916974.html

Toledodude1973

• Omega Knight
  • IPSWICH U.K.
  • 2002 2.6 elite,1973 ,Gas van,1974 victor fe
    • 2.6 OMEGA ELITE 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 15 March 2014, 21:08:07 »

Just arrest taxi al, he knows too much, must have had something to do with it ???
2002 omega slowly morphing into 2003 omega with increasing doner parts fitted

05omegav6

« Reply #137 on: 16 March 2014, 01:20:42 »

Just arrest taxi al, he knows too much, must have had something to do with it ???
Not my doing...

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 16 March 2014, 21:14:14 »

Alien abduction, complex kidnap

I have changed my mind. Al Qua'eda have taken the plane and landed it already in Afghanistan/Pakistan .

They are changing the livery etc and loading it with bombs for a terrorist attack. What is within easy flying distance? Cruise liner?

Even if it is unsuccessful it will have changed forever flying as we knew it only a fortnight ago and thus will be successful in their eyes. I hope I am wrong but the smokescreen stuff we are being fed just doesn't gel. Those in the know knew all this latest stuff days ago. I do accept though that for them to be successful they can't be seen to be on the ball.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 16 March 2014, 21:53:45 »

The authorities have announced they are looking for a white Vauxhall
Insignia in connection with the plane's disappearance. It may have a taxi badge on it. The driver apparently knows far too much.
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

cd 2.2

« Reply #140 on: 17 March 2014, 00:22:51 »

Now who has an insignia taxi, was near an airport on that day and above all else knows way to much  ???

Does this person carry spare shoes I wonder ??

05omegav6

« Reply #141 on: 17 March 2014, 02:00:38 »

Considering I don't know you from Adam, that's not funny >:(

Having the knowledge to do summat, and on occasion the opportunity, does not a homicidal sociopath make.

I am a moderately intelligent person, with several years hands on experience of commercial aircraft in a maintenance/ground support environment. I happen to have a reasonable understanding what is, in theory involved in endangering an aircraft and more so, preventing it.

I am also a reasonably competent problem solver, and presented with the known facts of this situation, have merely presented an intelligent interpretation of what is likely to have happened to MH370. Hell, I could even point to a selection of suitable airfields in the region where the aircraft might reasonably be... but then so could anyone with Google maps :-X Here for example... http://www.earthstreetview.com/?lid=1339663_PK_SAIRF_04&place=Fatehjang-Airfield-Pakistan

That the details that are being released appear to bear out my suggestions is pure coincidence, nowt more.

For the record, I have never set foot on a 777, but can reasonably surmise that the flight deck is little different to that of either a 767-400 or a 757-300 glass cockpit :-\
« Last Edit: 17 March 2014, 02:09:47 by Taxi Al »

cd 2.2

« Reply #142 on: 17 March 2014, 02:18:40 »

Considering I don't know you from Adam, that's not funny >:(

Having the knowledge to do summat, and on occasion the opportunity, does not a homicidal sociopath make.

I am a moderately intelligent person, with several years hands on experience of commercial aircraft in a maintenance/ground support environment. I happen to have a reasonable understanding what is, in theory involved in endangering an aircraft and more so, preventing it.

I am also a reasonably competent problem solver, and presented with the known facts of this situation, have merely presented an intelligent interpretation of what is likely to have happened to MH370. Hell, I could even point to a selection of suitable airfields in the region where the aircraft might reasonably be... but then so could anyone with Google maps :-X Here for example... http://www.earthstreetview.com/?lid=1339663_PK_SAIRF_04&place=Fatehjang-Airfield-Pakistan

That the details that are being released appear to bear out my suggestions is pure coincidence, nowt more.

For the record, I have never set foot on a 777, but can reasonably surmise that the flight deck is little different to that of either a 767-400 or a 757-300 glass cockpit :-\

Who is that aimed at??

05omegav6

« Reply #143 on: 17 March 2014, 02:22:53 »

You.
« Last Edit: 17 March 2014, 02:36:28 by Taxi Al »

cd 2.2

« Reply #144 on: 17 March 2014, 02:31:30 »

Before you get your knickers in a twist Al ... Did I mention your name??? did my post say Taxi Al on it anywhere??? Would I even care if you happened to be a homicidal sociopath ? And lets face it ... I'm not the only person making these kind of comments am I (regardless of whether they know you or not)!
Apologies if I happen to have offended you in any way  :-[

05omegav6

« Reply #145 on: 17 March 2014, 02:57:04 »

Before you get your knickers in a twist Al ... Did I mention your name??? did my post say Taxi Al on it anywhere??? Would I even care if you happened to be a homicidal sociopath ? And lets face it ... I'm not the only person making these kind of comments am I (regardless of whether they know you or not)!
Apologies if I happen to have offended you in any way  :-[

I conceed that you didn't mention my name directly, but your choice of words left little ambiguity. And whilst you might not have been the only person suggesting anything Toledodude has been here far longer than me, and Pscocoa is a customer of mine. Thus, I found your comment irksome and probably a touch inappropriate, and imho akin to assuming a persons' religion based on their name.

Apology noted.

cd 2.2

« Reply #146 on: 17 March 2014, 03:04:33 »

While the plane is still unfound it looks very much like the officials are busy playing the media with the Blame Game! It's everyone's fault apart from Malaysia  ::) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26603830

As Taxi Al has pointed out with http://www.earthstreetview.com/?lid=1339663_PK_SAIRF_04&place=Fatehjang-Airfield-Pakistan
There are most definitely places that the aircraft could have been landed, before moving on and being hidden  ???

Have the officials even thought about this theory? Is the next time we see anything of this aircraft going to be wreckage or embedded into the Petronas Towers ??

Does make you wonder ... And what about the people on board?

@ Taxi Al, Thnx for noting apology I will try not to offend you in the future  :y

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 17 March 2014, 03:47:19 »

They know were it is, and probably who's got it. Just trying to decide on which team to send in,so as not to cause a rumpus. That rules out the shot em up,lets go in guns blazing Americans then.
 only two left ones from London and is called Bond,the others from a little market town on the welsh border.

its a bit like a Dan "spider" shepherd story... :)
Hoof'land storeman.

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 17 March 2014, 09:35:14 »

If it helps.....My next door neighbour has a white Insignia and carries a spare pair of wellies in his boot.....But he is a game keeper after all...I wonder if he knows anything about the planes location.....Questions will be asked later.. :-\ :-\

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 17 March 2014, 09:45:52 »

IMHO, we are now in a phase of being carefully "managed" by the Malaysian authorities while they desperately scrabble to save face. Clearly they have known far more than they have released to the public all along, and that this hampered the search in the crucial first day or two of the saga. What is known now paints a picture of total incompetence with respect to keeping their airspace secure. It's a cruel game to play with the loved ones of those who were on board. >:(
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.