Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:05:06 
Started by calibrated - Last post by calibrated
Hi! My y32se stays at 95 degrees when driving open road at 40-60 mph...when i go uphill it reaches 100-102...when driving 30ish mph it rises to 97 with fan working to keep it back to 95...outside air temperature is 30 degrees...how is your experience in certain conditions,very curious

on: Today at 00:42:18 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Maybe they're right...

on: Today at 00:12:07 
Started by Varche - Last post by Raeturbo
No you wouldnt. You would all have starved to death when the traditional industries closed down.  ;D
No, no, no. We can live on flour and water, whisked into a batter and cooked in very hot fat. I forget what the actual dish is called.
Put a few flakes of dodgy fish in it and call it Harry Ramsdens.  :)
Harry Ramsdens now sell fish at Iceland, it's bloody lovely 😊
I'm not going all the way to bloody Reykjavik for it.  ::)
                😂😂

on: Yesterday at 22:58:37 
Started by Varche - Last post by ronnyd
No you wouldnt. You would all have starved to death when the traditional industries closed down.  ;D
No, no, no. We can live on flour and water, whisked into a batter and cooked in very hot fat. I forget what the actual dish is called.
I'm not going all the way to bloody Reykjavik for it.  ::)

on: Yesterday at 22:46:18 
Started by Varche - Last post by Varche
 ;D ;D ;D

on: Yesterday at 22:04:10 
Started by Varche - Last post by STEMO

on: Yesterday at 22:01:47 
Started by Varche - Last post by ronnyd

on: Yesterday at 22:00:39 
Started by Varche - Last post by STEMO
Yes, yes, yes. It wouldn’t be OOF without deviating to obscure nonsense. Can’t you just enjoy being UKish for once. Little country stuffing it to most of the rest of the world. Makes up for the Eurovision  hatred!
No, no, no. I live in Yorkshire and, apparently, we're not part of the rest of the UK and, if we were a country, we'd be 12th in the medal table.

I think I'm right in saying that Yorkshire has a bigger economy than Scotland?  ???  If so, you should start agitating for independence!  :y

You have tea plantations, so what could possibly go wrong!  :)
Yorkshire has been shouting about devolution for donks. If there's any chance of it actually happening, they'll shit themselves.  ;D

on: Yesterday at 21:52:34 
Started by Varche - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
Yes, yes, yes. It wouldn’t be OOF without deviating to obscure nonsense. Can’t you just enjoy being UKish for once. Little country stuffing it to most of the rest of the world. Makes up for the Eurovision  hatred!
No, no, no. I live in Yorkshire and, apparently, we're not part of the rest of the UK and, if we were a country, we'd be 12th in the medal table.

I think I'm right in saying that Yorkshire has a bigger economy than Scotland?  ???  If so, you should start agitating for independence!  :y

You have tea plantations, so what could possibly go wrong!  :)

on: Yesterday at 21:40:24 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Webby the Bear
That looks good to me then 👍 thanks dtb

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 13 queries.