Author Topic: Cowards  (Read 947 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Cowards
« on: 13 July 2022, 10:50:38 »

Just seen a video recently released about the Uvalde school massacre and the cowardice of the police who were there for 71 minutes until they did something  Shocking. RIP those poor children.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Cowards
« Reply #1 on: 13 July 2022, 12:17:27 »

That's a significant issue in itself, but at least as worrying is how an teenager (with a gun) was allowed to be there more 5 minutes without being challenged...
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 July 2022, 12:43:23 »

And furthermore, why is the fact that he was a heavy cannabis smoker (like many others who carry out these atrocities) being covered up.
One of the leading U.S. papers reported the fact on their website soon after the event, but it was deleted from the article in a matter of hours.
Conspiracy of big business who want to use this market to replace their (literally) dying tobacco market ?
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 July 2022, 13:03:57 »

And furthermore , the elephant in the room, why are there so many guns in public ownership.

Dumbheads. Guns and massacres OR less guns and less massacres. God bless Americca!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2022, 17:29:37 »

And furthermore , the elephant in the room, why are there so many guns in public ownership.

Dumbheads. Guns and massacres OR less guns and less massacres. God bless Americca!

It is all down to the 2nd Amendment of their Constitution which all too many in the USA want to leave alone with "the right to bear arms" continuing no matter what happens! Bloody crazy!

The trouble is that if you go 'out country', across the vast plains and through the forests, and live there, even I would want that right!! ::) ::) 

It is still Wild out there in those parts, and now more and more it is Wild in the towns and cities as well.  The difference is in the past it was adults killing each other, now it is loonies going into schools and colleges shooting up the kids! >:( >:( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: 13 July 2022, 17:31:56 by Lizzie Zoom »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 July 2022, 17:33:21 »

Like I say, God bless America .
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 July 2022, 17:34:38 »

Like I say, God bless help America .

Sorry Varche, had to do an edit! >:D >:D

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 July 2022, 17:50:21 »

What about the "right to arm bears " that's the scary one  :o

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 July 2022, 18:11:09 »

That isn't the problem.

Chatting to a leftish couple from Denver the other day, they conceded that firearms have their place in the US, and in spite of supporting the principle of restricted gun availability/ownership*, they were lifelong firearm owners/users having lived on or around ranches their entire lives.

*Let's not let the facts escape a good US bashing rant... Most of these mass shootings have been perpetrated by people with stolen firearms, usually from responsible family members.

Also it is easy to judge from across the pond without the context of the Constitution. Don't judge what you don't understand, but rather learn about it and then form a balanced opinion. Not that one would expect a historian to be able to do that.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 July 2022, 18:40:28 »

I say train USA teachers in basic firearms and give them a free gun. At least they will have a chance to defend themselves and the kids when these bastards enter the schools with bad intent. If they have to have guns in USA fair enough, but let’s balance it out a bit. Extreme perhaps I know, but if I was teaching in USA I would certainly be carrying a bit of kit.  (That’s if it’s allowed of course).
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 July 2022, 18:42:15 »

That isn't the problem.

Chatting to a leftish couple from Denver the other day, they conceded that firearms have their place in the US, and in spite of supporting the principle of restricted gun availability/ownership*, they were lifelong firearm owners/users having lived on or around ranches their entire lives.

*Let's not let the facts escape a good US bashing rant... Most of these mass shootings have been perpetrated by people with stolen firearms, usually from responsible family members.

Also it is easy to judge from across the pond without the context of the Constitution. Don't judge what you don't understand, but rather learn about it and then form a balanced opinion. Not that one would expect a historian to be able to do that.

Here you go again!! ::) ::)

Obviously you are aiming the comments at me ("a historian").  Just read what I stated about needing arms out in the wild open spaces of the US.  In addition I am not "US bashing", and as for many years I personally knew two American military families, staying with them for weeks at a time over years, so I DO understand what I am talking about as I met many Americans who told me on their own soil how they felt and what they believed.  In fact during a large chunk of my life I had the honour of meeting many Americans due to my fathers military connections, American school teachers, and then the association with citizens of the USA up until quite recently.

We know you love Trump and his like, but the other, more liberal, people in the US are complaining about the US gun policy and it does not need me to bash the USA, as THEY are stating their nation is very divided and has very real issues to deal with to stop the rot!

Why do you think you can rubbish someone elses point of view and only agree with your own and expect everyone to go along with it?  Oh, hang on, you have always done that! :-X

The truth is you are a youngster, are in an under demanding, unfufuling, role and want everyone to take notice of you!  Very sad! >:(
« Last Edit: 13 July 2022, 18:49:16 by Lizzie Zoom »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 July 2022, 18:56:44 »

I say train USA teachers in basic firearms and give them a free gun. At least they will have a chance to defend themselves and the kids when these bastards enter the schools with bad intent. If they have to have guns in USA fair enough, but let’s balance it out a bit. Extreme perhaps I know, but if I was teaching in USA I would certainly be carrying a bit of kit.  (That’s if it’s allowed of course).

Automatic of course!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 July 2022, 19:24:53 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired ;D

LZ it's a shame you choose not to read the whole post, but instead jump on the bits that suit your holier than thou narrative.

US gun laws have absolutely nothing to do with Trump or political leaning. But don't let that get in the way of a spot of Interwebs belittlement  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 July 2022, 20:01:38 »

terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired ;D

LZ it's a shame you choose not to read the whole post, but instead jump on the bits that suit your holier than thou narrative.

US gun laws have absolutely nothing to do with Trump or political leaning. But don't let that get in the way of a spot of Interwebs belittlement  ;D

No, because you love doing that! ::) ::)

I will not waste my time anymore on you, you silly boy :-X

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 July 2022, 22:19:47 »

Automatic of course!
                And the best of them too👍 As I said if it’s allowed. Can’t see how it’s wrong seeing as you’re allowed to have a gun anyway? Sometimes you have to meet fire with fire.
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.