Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Walked past a car this morn, minus its stereo  (Read 1257 times)

waspy

Walked past a car this morn, minus its stereo
« on: 25 October 2008, 11:20:11 »

I went up town early to miss the OAP's (Old And Putrid) & there was a Saxo with its driver's window all over the floor & stereo missing. I guess that's a another junkie scum bag got his fix for last night (I hope the Ba$tard OD's).
P!$$es me off when i see this kinda thing, because the owner's had to work hard for what they have & now its just cost them more, excess etc.

willyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds. West Yorks
  • Can Do !!
    • View Profile
Re: Walked past a car this morn, minus its stereo
« Reply #1 on: 25 October 2008, 11:29:48 »

Yep lets hope he does OD mind you dont see as many smashed windows and stereos missing these days or I havn't we just seem to get the mindless vandalism like tyres slashed and mirrors knocked off, they caught some 10/11 year olds doing it a while back did about 15 cars slashed 2 tyres on both daughters & son in laws cars it cost em nearly £400 to put new tyres on so what happened to the "kids"/family they pay nothing & kids got warnings FFS  :-/ really scared em i think not!

amigov6

« Reply #2 on: 25 October 2008, 14:43:24 »

As said in phone scam post, with the compressor on no one can hear you scream..................... 8-)
       junkie pondlife. >:(

waspy

« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2008, 14:51:59 »

As said in phone scam post, with the compressor on no one can hear you scream..................... 8-)

I dread to think what you do with the air line  :o :o :o :o ;D ;D

doog

• Omega Knight
  • Alloa Central Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 October 2008, 16:11:52 »

I guess that's a another junkie scum bag got his fix for last night (I hope the Ba$tard OD's).
while i agree with what you are saying  I need to watch my karma so i wont say things like  they should all be rounded up and shot :y

Doug
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for
me at kick boxing

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #5 on: 25 October 2008, 16:20:13 »

Yes, it happened to me one in 1986, with our then brand new Carlton 1.8 GL, with the rear quarter light smashed to gain entry. :'( :'(

My ex and I were really pissed off, and the police said even in those days that our radio would have been sold on already for drugs, at about £10!!  >:( >:( >:(

Drugs are undoubtedly the scurge of our society and anyone who distributes and deals them should be hung, slowly; no questions, once found guilty, hung painfully for all the misery they cause to so many young lives and their families. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 October 2008, 16:27:59 »

Yes, it happened to me one in 1986, with our then brand new Carlton 1.8 GL, with the rear quarter light smashed to gain entry. :'( :'(

My ex and I were really pissed off, and the police said even in those days that our radio would have been sold on already for drugs, at about £10!!  >:( >:( >:(

Drugs are undoubtedly the scurge of our society and anyone who distributes and deals them should be hung, slowly; no questions, once found guilty, hung painfully for all the misery they cause to so many young lives and their families. >:( >:( >:( >:(

I sometimes think we should just hand out whatever drugs they want free so those who are determined to turn themselves into a liability can do so without affecting anyone else. >:(

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ngrainqey

• Omega Baron
  • rotherham
    • BMW E92, 2.6 CD F/L Est.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 October 2008, 16:31:36 »

well there'd be no more drug trafficing and no more drug dealer gangs and stuff lol
V8!!!!

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #8 on: 25 October 2008, 16:32:40 »

I sometimes think we should just hand out whatever drugs they want free so those who are determined to turn themselves into a liability can do so without affecting anyone else. >:(

Kevin

To O/D on Kevin?  Bloody good idea! 8-) 8-) :y :y :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 October 2008, 16:43:56 »

To O/D on Kevin?  Bloody good idea! 8-) 8-) :y :y :y

Yeah, I guess if you handed out stuff that wasn't mostly flour that would be the end result.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Dusty

• Omega Knight
  • Shropshire
  • Erotic Romance Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 October 2008, 18:46:50 »

Had my car broken into on several occasions..always by smashing the rear quarter lights. Not nice as it tends to upset my whole day.
Why do people have to resort to this type of actions?.
Drugs have a lot to do with the problems of theft. :-/ :-* :-* :-*

amigov6

« Reply #11 on: 25 October 2008, 18:54:23 »

I dread to think what you do with the air line  :o :o :o :o ;D ;D
It involves eyelids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

fatboyfat

• leeds
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 October 2008, 19:32:51 »

Kevin
lets face it whatever the police and government are doing now is patently not working so maybe we should do something else,whether this is it i don't know. :-/
God only created a few perfect men
The rest he gave them hair

albitz

« Reply #13 on: 25 October 2008, 21:19:37 »

The powers that be have imo rolled over and almost given up.They have let themselves become overwhelmed by the drugs issue and like to sweep it under the carpet. >:( >:( >:(

metalhip

• Mansfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 October 2008, 21:44:06 »

"I went up town early to miss the OAP's (Old And Putrid"

A bit insulting. I am old but certainly not putrid :-X
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.