Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The best hot blonde USA totty?.... Democrat or Republican. You choose?  (Read 4403 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile

Eddie Izzard is now a woman.  I think she's always let her inner feminine side show through the masculine exterior, but now it's official and good for her!  :y

I wonder which loo she'll use when going for a pint with the lads girls?  :-\

Yes, and all the best to her :y :y

I never was convinced about the transvestism thing Eddie had going, as she was always sailing close to the wind in being presented as a woman. I reckon she was building up her courage to fully transition. She needs to change that name though! :D ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

Eddie Izzard is now a woman.  I think she's always let her inner feminine side show through the masculine exterior, but now it's official and good for her!  :y

He looks about as feminine as  Arthur Mullard for those amongst us who can remember him..😁

It is what’s inside that is important rather than the appearance.

I have known some very good looking women, but a few have been right bitches that I fell out with as friends ::) ::) ;)

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile

He looks about as feminine as  Arthur Mullard for those amongst us who can remember him..😁

It is what’s inside that is important rather than the appearance.

I have known some very good looking women, but a few have been right bitches that I fell out with as friends ::) ::) ;)
Some people might say it's what's on the outside that counts, Lizzie, and they have a point. ::)
Diesel till I die

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

Eddie Izard isnt a she. He is addicted to attention seeking.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile

Eddie Izard isnt a she. He is addicted to attention seeking.

Never liked him , and dislike "it" even more.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

As a comedian, he was always pretty sharp. Actually done a lot for charity too.

It's always a shame that people are vilified for 'transitioning' because they are famous.

He has had his fair share of demons and it is good that he has found the strength of conviction to face them.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile

Man or woman the marathon thing is very impressive!  :y

Of course he ran 43 marathons in 51 days in 2009 and then 27 marathons in 27 days in 2016 when still a man, but... <Lord Opti mode on> could she do it now as a mere woman?  :-\<Lord Opti mode off>    :-X

Or should she do it even?  :-\

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

Nearly killed him last time iirc :-\ not that that takes anything from the actual doing 8)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile

Indeed he has done very well for charity and his heart is in the right place. I think he’s great, but I just can’t get my head around this transition thing, my fault for that perhaps if he can’t help it, but I still admire ..

‘ the man that done those gruelling marathons’     And just to make it more real,..
 would we think more of him/her.... if he/she, was a women at the time this was achieved.  I’ve got to say, and I really don’t mean to be mean or intolerant, but I’ve said it before, if you are born with a cock I believe you are a man, and if you are born with a fanny you are a women. That label should never change, but if you do change by cutting off, sewing on, then maybe you could just say... formally a man/women in the description of yourself perhaps? To me I would understand and be more sympathetic and not so dismissive.

Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

Man or woman the marathon thing is very impressive!  :y

Of course he ran 43 marathons in 51 days in 2009 and then 27 marathons in 27 days in 2016 when still a man, but... <Lord Opti mode on> could she do it now as a mere woman?  :-\<Lord Opti mode off>    :-X

Or should she do it even?  :-\

Which to me demonstrates the point of attention seeking, possibly to the point of serious mental health problems.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile

It seems to be becoming a fashionable thing to do, which rather derides those who are genuinely displaced or troubled (for want of a much better way of describing it).

The LBQT 'thing' is an extention of the race 'thing'. Everyone is rightly free to express themselves as they see fit, but society seems hell bent forcing equality of outcome over equality of opportunity and this isn't fair or productive for those who would rather simply be themselves. Whatever that may be.

It's all too easy to mock and judge others and be outraged as long as it distracts from looking in the mirror. And that applies across the board. People who use/abuse their 'celebrity' to foist a particular agenda onto others only serve to undermine the very 'causes' that they claim to protect/serve.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

It's always a shame that people are vilified for 'transitioning' because they are famous.

He has had his fair share of demons and it is good that he has found the strength of conviction to face them.

Exactly right :y :y :y

Why is it that so many seem to fear or at least be so upset about what someone does for themselves which is obviously right for them that physically affects no one else? 

Or is that those very same people who question have inner doubts about their own sexuality or gender? ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile

But is he?

My understanding is that he he keeping all his bits.

Also, being gender fluid, next week he may choose to identify as a man again by next Wednesday......or one of the other 98 genders as defined by the BBC.

Anyone else notice that this gender bender stuff seems to be most common in the more affluent parts of the globe. I wonder why. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

Demonstrate conviction of belief and transition properly with the help of medicine and I'll agree a man or woman has been born in the wrong body.

Simply putting on a frock and saying I now want to be called 'she' is disrespectful to the above who at least had the balls (until they didn't ::))

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

Indeed he has done very well for charity and his heart is in the right place. I think he’s great, but I just can’t get my head around this transition thing, my fault for that perhaps if he can’t help it, but I still admire ..

‘ the man that done those gruelling marathons’     And just to make it more real,..
 would we think more of him/her.... if he/she, was a women at the time this was achieved.  I’ve got to say, and I really don’t mean to be mean or intolerant, but I’ve said it before, if you are born with a cock I believe you are a man, and if you are born with a fanny you are a women. That label should never change, but if you do change by cutting off, sewing on, then maybe you could just say... formally a man/women in the description of yourself perhaps? To me I would understand and be more sympathetic and not so dismissive.

Stop speaking the common sense that has been with us since the dawn of time, Rae. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.