Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The best hot blonde USA totty?.... Democrat or Republican. You choose?  (Read 4407 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile

As a comedian, he was always pretty sharp. Actually done a lot for charity too.

It's always a shame that people are vilified for 'transitioning' because they are famous.

He has had his fair share of demons and it is good that he has found the strength of conviction to face them.

But is he?

My understanding is that he he keeping all his bits.

Also, being gender fluid, next week he may choose to identify as a man again by next Wednesday......or one of the other 98 genders as defined by the BBC.

Anyone else notice that this gender bender stuff seems to be most common in the more affluent parts of the globe. I wonder why. :)

Have you not heard, or even been to see, the Ladyboys of Bangkok Opti?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile

It's always a shame that people are vilified for 'transitioning' because they are famous.

He has had his fair share of demons and it is good that he has found the strength of conviction to face them.

But is he?

Also, being gender fluid, next week he may choose to identify as a man again by next Wednesday......or one of the other 98 genders as defined by the BBC.

Anyone else notice that this gender bender stuff seems to be most common in the more affluent parts of the globe. I wonder why. :)

Have you not heard, or even been to see, the Ladyboys of Bangkok Opti?! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Yes.....I have heard of them Lizzie, but I'm glad to say I have no experience of them following a drunken night out in Bangkok.

The point I'm trying to make is that that some 'celebs' see a change of gender as the latest woke accessory. :-X :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* 
« Last Edit: 07 February 2021, 13:44:22 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

Indeed he has done very well for charity and his heart is in the right place. I think he’s great, but I just can’t get my head around this transition thing, my fault for that perhaps if he can’t help it, but I still admire ..

‘ the man that done those gruelling marathons’     And just to make it more real,..
 would we think more of him/her.... if he/she, was a women at the time this was achieved.  I’ve got to say, and I really don’t mean to be mean or intolerant, but I’ve said it before, if you are born with a cock I believe you are a man, and if you are born with a fanny you are a women. That label should never change, but if you do change by cutting off, sewing on, then maybe you could just say... formally a man/women in the description of yourself perhaps? To me I would understand and be more sympathetic and not so dismissive.

Stop speaking the common sense that has been with us since the dawn of time, Rae. :)

As has gender dysphoria that was know about in ancient times, so like everything else with nature it has been witnessed an known about for a very long time.

These are modern times now and the need for rigid conformity that I witnessed in my childhood with us girls not expected to do any more than look after the house and children, with the men taking on all other responsibility of life, is over.

What many of our generation was brought up with as "normal" life was in fact false. Gay and transgendered people did exist and have existed for centuries; men do and can cry; men wanted to wear colourful and unisex type clothing; they were not all about going to war, etc, etc. Lesbians did exist in those past grey times,; women did want to, and sometimes managed to, live in traditionally male roles; women could fight and were not all flowers and sweetness; they could and often had to be as 'hard' as men, etc, etc. 

There ARE many genders on the spectrum between 'Male' and 'Female', and the genitalia they may or not possess does not necessarily define them.  That is now recognised as being a crude measure of defining someone's brain gender or sexuality - and yes they are two separate elements - and only by studying an individual, with much dialogue can anyone ascertain what is on the inside, their true personality and who they really are. ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

But is he?

Yes.....I have heard of them Lizzie, but I'm glad to say I have no experience of them following a drunken night out in Bangkok.

The point I'm trying to make is that that some 'celebs' see a change of gender as the latest woke accessory. :-X :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

So a percentage, indeed a very small one, of celebs who "come out" in one way or another cannot be taken seriously because of their profession?  They cannot possibly be real because of their media fame?

That is surely very wrong and ignorant and making judgements about somebody else when their personal feelings are their business and no one else's, no matter who they are. ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

But is he?

So a percentage, indeed a very small one, of celebs who "come out" in one way or another cannot be taken seriously because of their profession?  They cannot possibly be real because of their media fame?

That is surely very wrong and ignorant and making judgements about somebody else when their personal feelings are their business and no one else's, no matter who they are. ::) ::)

Until Mr Izzard undergoes the necessary operations required to supposedly ' turn a man into a woman' then I'm afraid he is no more than an attention seeking celebrity fraud.

Danny La Rue is alive and well in 2021. ;) :-* :-* :-* :-*

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

Indeed he has done very well for charity and his heart is in the right place. I think he’s great, but I just can’t get my head around this transition thing, my fault for that perhaps if he can’t help it, but I still admire ..

‘ the man that done those gruelling marathons’     And just to make it more real,..
 would we think more of him/her.... if he/she, was a women at the time this was achieved.  I’ve got to say, and I really don’t mean to be mean or intolerant, but I’ve said it before, if you are born with a cock I believe you are a man, and if you are born with a fanny you are a women. That label should never change, but if you do change by cutting off, sewing on, then maybe you could just say... formally a man/women in the description of yourself perhaps? To me I would understand and be more sympathetic and not so dismissive.

Stop speaking the common sense that has been with us since the dawn of time, Rae. :)

As has gender dysphoria that was know about in ancient times, so like everything else with nature it has been witnessed an known about for a very long time.

These are modern times now and the need for rigid conformity that I witnessed in my childhood with us girls not expected to do any more than look after the house and children, with the men taking on all other responsibility of life, is over.

What many of our generation was brought up with as "normal" life was in fact false. Gay and transgendered people did exist and have existed for centuries; men do and can cry; men wanted to wear colourful and unisex type clothing; they were not all about going to war, etc, etc. Lesbians did exist in those past grey times,; women did want to, and sometimes managed to, live in traditionally male roles; women could fight and were not all flowers and sweetness; they could and often had to be as 'hard' as men, etc, etc. 

There ARE many genders on the spectrum between 'Male' and 'Female', and the genitalia they may or not possess does not necessarily define them.  That is now recognised as being a crude measure of defining someone's brain gender or sexuality - and yes they are two separate elements - and only by studying an individual, with much dialogue can anyone ascertain what is on the inside, their true personality and who they really are. ;)

NO..;NO...NO.....of course there isn't. ;D ;D

Don't follow this trend of insanity Lizzie. ;) :-* :-* :-*

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile

So you've never used the neuter pronouns? That English applies to objects that aren't sexed? Words like it and their. English is natively gender fluid, as we naturally apply all three to the same word - kitten could be he, she or it if you don't know.

I wonder if this is a problem in languages that apply gender to inanimate objects? At least speakers of such languages, and English is unusual not to do it, don't have to be told the difference between sex and gender.

This whole subject would be a lot less divisive if we only used gender when there is a specific reason to. Which has been happening; a female manager is rarely called a manageress, Head Teacher(which is a title as well as a the position) instead of Head Mistress, etc.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

So you've never used the neuter pronouns? That English applies to objects that aren't sexed? Words like it and their. English is natively gender fluid, as we naturally apply all three to the same word - kitten could be he, she or it if you don't know.

I wonder if this is a problem in languages that apply gender to inanimate objects? At least speakers of such languages, and English is unusual not to do it, don't have to be told the difference between sex and gender.

This whole subject would be a lot less divisive if we only used gender when there is a specific reason to. Which has been happening; a female manager is rarely called a manageress, Head Teacher(which is a title as well as a the position) instead of Head Mistress, etc.

I refer to the Tata as 'she'........probably because she can be unpredictable much like a woman. :)

I know the latest fad of 2021 is to create the potential for difference between sex and gender, but for 99% of people gender and sex will match. It makes life so much more easy when a boy identifies as a boy and a girl identifies as a girl. In the long run there will be less trauma and less expensive therapy.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

Why is being 'gender specific' seen as old-fashioned or inappropriate in 2021? :-\

Gender specific is good.......

Headmaster
Headmistress
Chairman
Chairwoman

None of these is sexist. They are simply gender specific. They represent common sense. The reason such  terms, which have gravitas, have been changed  to the lamentable 'Headteacher and Chairperson' is because they are not 'gender neutral' and therefore may upset  Trans people or people who dislike 'he or she' because they find use use of such words offensive.

This is intersectionality in action. The minority being given preferential treatment over the majority because of the 'perceived' trauma they have had to endure.

This is the way the world is going. :-X

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

I refer to the Tata as 'she'........probably because she can be unpredictable much like a woman. :)

I know the latest fad of 2021 is to create the potential for difference between sex and gender, but for 99% of people gender and sex will match. It makes life so much more easy when a boy identifies as a boy and a girl identifies as a girl. In the long run there will be less trauma and less expensive therapy.

It is NOT a fad for those who I have met, who are in the transition process and suffer with insults and threats for them trying to be what for their whole life since childhood, only for them to consider and attempt, with many being successful, suicide because they cannot see a way forward.  For them it is not a game but a very serious dilemma between trying to correct what they know is wrong with their bodies or death.

It may be easier for you thinking only between Girl or Boy, but for them it is very, very hard with many I have seen close to breaking point because they just want to be themselves, that is their inner brain self, different to their physical characteristics.  The police, as I witness, often have to pick up the pieces when vile individuals, who think they know everything and believe everyone in the world should be like them, shout abuse, mock, and general insult their very existence. This all in 2021, the so called "enlightened" age.  Sorry but until the dinosaurs in past thought disappear then the world will not go forward together, and the human race will do everything to destroy itself or make others with diverse conditions terminate their lives.

Live and let live for goodness sake; individuals who worry about what they think is wrong with others should look in the mirror and make themselves, who they consider are better than almost everyone else, more tolerant, understanding and loving of others. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

It is NOT a fad for those who I have met, who are in the transition process and suffer with insults and threats for them trying to be what for their whole life since childhood, only for them to consider and attempt, with many being successful, suicide because they cannot see a way forward.  For them it is not a game but a very serious dilemma between trying to correct what they know is wrong with their bodies or death.

It may be easier for you thinking only between Girl or Boy, but for them it is very, very hard with many I have seen close to breaking point because they just want to be themselves, that is their inner brain self, different to their physical characteristics.  The police, as I witness, often have to pick up the pieces when vile individuals, who think they know everything and believe everyone in the world should be like them, shout abuse, mock, and general insult their very existence. This all in 2021, the so called "enlightened" age.  Sorry but until the dinosaurs in past thought disappear then the world will not go forward together, and the human race will do everything to destroy itself or make others with diverse conditions terminate their lives.

Live and let live for goodness sake; individuals who worry about what they think is wrong with others should look in the mirror and make themselves, who they consider are better than almost everyone else, more tolerant, understanding and loving of others. :)

I have respect for people willing to go to such an extreme. Good on them. :y

By comparison, popping on a fetching frock  and saying that you 'identify' as a woman is laughable. :-\

Two completely different scenario's Lizzie.
« Last Edit: 07 February 2021, 15:18:58 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

Why is being 'gender specific' seen as old-fashioned or inappropriate in 2021? :-\

Gender specific is good.......

Headmaster
Headmistress
Chairman
Chairwoman

None of these is sexist. They are simply gender specific. They represent common sense. The reason such  terms, which have gravitas, have been changed  to the lamentable 'Headteacher and Chairperson' is because they are not 'gender neutral' and therefore may upset  Trans people or people who dislike 'he or she' because they find use use of such words offensive.

This is intersectionality in action. The minority being given preferential treatment over the majority because of the 'perceived' trauma they have had to endure.

This is the way the world is going. :-X

No, most trans people like to be identified in their true post transition identity as either the "He" or "She" they consider themselves to be.  The use of "It" is always most offensive.

As for their "perceived trauma" believe me, and the professions who deal with these cases, the trauma is VERY real and can be destructive to the person involved.  The process of transition is not a women just throwing on trousers or a man putting on a dress.  It is very involved, greatly emotionally, physiologically, charged and physically very painful for them to go through with huge financial, family and life turmoil.

It is not a game.  It is not what anyone would go through on a whim.  Trans people go through all the severe pain, in all respects, because they have to for their survival.

Do not get confused with transvestites who dress in the opposite genders clothes for fun and sexual pleasure and always, in my experience with those I have met, want to be in their everyday gender and never want to go into any transition.  Just as well really as some of these guys when they fully dress up can be beautiful and put many of us women to shame!!! :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile

By comparison, popping on a fetching frock  and saying that you 'identify' as a woman is laughable. :-\

I am glad you appreciate the difference Opti, and no transwomen I have met ever considered just putting on a dress makes them complete. Only the full transitional process can do that and they know it, although I am aware that in a trans persons early days they may well fully dress as the opposite gender as part of the process to anaylise how they feel and learn if what they do is real.  (Please read my comment on transvestites in the above post).  ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

As I have already said.

I do not belittle the trauma and mental anguish these people go through. It is people like Eddie Izzard who are merely 'playing the latest woke game of 2021' who do.

When HIS balls are gone and a female 'love shute' ::) ::) has been put in place I will be happy to apologise to HER.  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile

I am glad you appreciate the difference Opti, and no transwomen I have met ever considered just putting on a dress makes them complete. Only the full transitional process can do that and they know it, although I am aware that in a trans persons early days they may well fully dress as the opposite gender as part of the process to anaylise how they feel and learn if what they do is real.  (Please read my comment on transvestites in the above post).  ;)

I agree that no genuine trans will. They are in the wrong body.

Plenty of woke celebs will be happy to hitch their wagon to the trans movement though.

Again......two very different things.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.