Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: If we vote to stay....  (Read 2730 times)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
Re: If we vote to stay....
« Reply #15 on: 11 June 2016, 14:10:32 »

Indeed.. and didn't we have a third party in the race once too? Whatever happened to them? Maybe I was imagining it. ;D

The third party is where disappointed centrist politicians go to die. That's why it changes its name every decade or so.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 11 June 2016, 16:31:21 »

Got a letter today from local Labour MP urging me to vote "stay" otherwise I'd cost the country millions of jobs!How much is it costing for all those letters[after all I'm not the only one that'll have got one am I?]to be printed off and posted out or are Royal mail doing a discount deal? :-X

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 June 2016, 09:49:18 »

Indeed.. and didn't we have a third party in the race once too? Whatever happened to them? Maybe I was imagining it. ;D

The third party is where disappointed centrist politicians go to die. That's why it changes its name every decade or so.

I though they all got a job at the EU, actually. Oh, hang on, not the moderate centrist ones, no. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 June 2016, 10:17:17 »

Isn.t Trump doing a bit of what Farage is saying over here, that is giving the country back to the citizens. In the U.S. it,s Mexico and Central America that is their migrant problem because lazy, rich Americans want all their cleaning of houses and swimming pools etc. done by said migrants and the ordinary citizens feel uncomfortable with this wholesale migration. I can,t say i,m a fan of Trump but in all fairness the standard of the Republican candidates has been poor. Can,t say that the Democrats are much better.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.