Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How Ferrari will win next season  (Read 2714 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: How Ferrari will win next season
« Reply #15 on: 27 September 2020, 18:21:01 »

It seems the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. And also that with the right surname, the team breaking the rules gets punished without actually being punished.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/formula1/four-f2-teams-lodge-intention-to-appeal-against-schumacher-s-sochi-win/ar-BB19sdUs?ocid=msedgntp

I remember when he was in F3 a couple of years ago, he wasnt doing that well, but in the second half of the season his car was such a missile that no-one could keep up with him.
I seem to remember the authorities declared his car legal without properly inspecting it. Its nice to have friends in high places.  ::)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: How Ferrari will win next season
« Reply #16 on: 28 September 2020, 21:15:26 »

It seems the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. And also that with the right surname, the team breaking the rules gets punished without actually being punished.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/formula1/four-f2-teams-lodge-intention-to-appeal-against-schumacher-s-sochi-win/ar-BB19sdUs?ocid=msedgntp

I remember when he was in F3 a couple of years ago, he wasnt doing that well, but in the second half of the season his car was such a missile that no-one could keep up with him.
I seem to remember the authorities declared his car legal without properly inspecting it. Its nice to have friends in high places.  ::)
Don't know what the hell i did there. The onrushing senility i suppose. ::)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.