Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.2 2002(51) MV6 Auto Estate with 71K For sale  (Read 11217 times)

guncharmer

• York
    • View Profile
Re: 3.2 2002(51) MV6 Auto Estate with 71K For sale
« Reply #45 on: 02 March 2010, 13:37:06 »

Well i (personally) feel i have shown a modicum of restraint in my posts and have reflected quite objectively.
Beats me how a man can  have owned over 130 vehicles and not know what oil looks like!

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 02 March 2010, 13:45:49 »

Well i (personally) feel i have shown a modicum of restraint in my posts and have reflected quite objectively.
Beats me how a man can  have owned over 130 vehicles and not know what oil looks like!

The majority of your description was fair and, as I said, each to their own. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

guncharmer

• York
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 02 March 2010, 14:01:11 »

Enough said by me,i wasn`t going to post at all after seeing the car. Then after a phone conversation with another forum member decided it was only right to share my observations on the forum,good or bad.Nothing is ever as it quite seems and with that i shall now refrain from further posting on this thread as my interest in purchasing the car has ceased.

Monza

• Bungay, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 02 March 2010, 14:47:21 »

guncharmer, please can you stop attacking me and leave others to make up their own mind about myself and my car.

If I have no mechanical knowledge, is that not up to me? I really dont see it as a failing on my part, we cant all fix em.  Infact over the years I have kept of few people in employment fixing my cars! Why cant I own 130 plus cars and not understand them. I had a fair few women in my life, I dont understand them either ;D

I'm only thankfull you showed restraint!!! Now please, stop the personal comments I really dont desrve them and dont appreciate it, I have not retaliated as its not what I'm about.    
Past Drives: 16 Monzas, 1 x VW W8 4motion, 1 lotus Carlton, 1 Carlton GSI, 1 Omega Evolution, 1 Vectra 2.5V6, 2 Omega MV6s, 4 Cavaliers plus 131 others over the years!!

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
  • I'm proud to be welsh :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 02 March 2010, 15:20:43 »

guncharmer, myself and please can you stop attacking me and leave others to make up their own mind about my car. [/highlight]
If I have no mechanical knowledge, is that not up to me? I really dont see it as a failing on my part, we cant all fix em.  Infact over the years I have kept of few people in employment fixing my cars! Why cant I own 130 plus cars and not understand them. I had a fair few women in my life, I dont understand them either ;D

I'm only thankfull you showed restraint!!! Now please, stop the personal comments I really dont desrve them and dont appreciate it, I have not retaliated as its not what I'm about.    

Well said monza and I think you have a lovelly looking car and  and if james do have it then I shall look forward to going out in it with our dogs :y

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02 March 2010, 15:30:33 »

guncharmer, myself and please can you stop attacking me and leave others to make up their own mind about my car. [/highlight]

Well said monza and I think you have a lovelly looking car and  and if james do have it then I shall look forward to going out in it with our dogs :y

But you know he'll only keep it a couple of months Maria ::) ::) ;D ;D
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 02 March 2010, 15:39:47 »

Not ignoring you Monza.. just incredibly busy at work today......  :-[ for once!

Monza

• Bungay, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 03 March 2010, 19:23:35 »

Passed the MOT today, no issues at all. Had the Aux belt changed also. Two tyres at the weekend :).
Past Drives: 16 Monzas, 1 x VW W8 4motion, 1 lotus Carlton, 1 Carlton GSI, 1 Omega Evolution, 1 Vectra 2.5V6, 2 Omega MV6s, 4 Cavaliers plus 131 others over the years!!

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 03 March 2010, 23:18:28 »

Sod the tyres, no need to change them at all...

PM is still pending by the way, soon as I've sat down and worked out a few thoughts. No promises, but am considering my options :y

I have been silly busy...

Monza

• Bungay, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 07 March 2010, 10:14:53 »

Not heard back from you James, so booked the cars into the local garage and now have a buyer at £1700 plus the cost of the gasket fix. Thats if I decide to let it go for that, seems to cheap after the new tyres, mot, aux belt and so on! As they say though, guess its only worth whats someone is willing to pay :(

Dimsum

• Bexley, Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 07 March 2010, 12:13:03 »

Hi Monza

If you were closer i would have take your hand off!! Seems a good car and if the rocker gasket and breathers are sorted and the deal falls through, let me know what sort of money you are after..

Thanks

James

(Newbie....)  :)
« Last Edit: 07 March 2010, 13:08:48 by dimsum »

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 07 March 2010, 14:26:10 »

Hi Monza

If you were closer i would have take your hand off!! Seems a good car and if the rocker gasket and breathers are sorted and the deal falls through, let me know what sort of money you are after..

Thanks

James

As I have said in other posts before, distance should be no object to a serious buyer

Where is the effort in driving half a day to view and maybe purchase a car that should serve you well for years and years to come......

I drove down to view our first Omega from here in Nottingham to Bude in Cornwall.....Hadnt even seen pics of it before we saw it

Fell in love with it on the spot and it served us perfectly reliably for the 2 yrs we had it before buying our current Omega....

Dont let distance put you off mate, if you are interested in the car its worth the effort.......!!

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Dimsum

• Bexley, Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07 March 2010, 14:29:10 »

Hi Monza

Thanks

James

As I have said in other posts before, distance should be no object to a serious buyer

Where is the effort in driving half a day to view and maybe purchase a car that should serve you well for years and years to come......

I drove down to view our first Omega from here in Nottingham to Bude in Cornwall.....Hadnt even seen pics of it before we saw it

Fell in love with it on the spot and it served us perfectly reliably for the 2 yrs we had it before buying our current Omega....

Dont let distance put you off mate, if you are interested in the car its worth the effort.......!!

:y

You make a good point!!

Monza, If it falls through let me know... I could do with a road trip... :) The car looks honest and genuine therefore worth the trip!!

(Will now have a little look and see where you are!!)

alunonhisown

« Reply #58 on: 07 March 2010, 14:29:14 »

I totally agree!!
Loved Peachy at 1st sight, only drove from Merthyr to Reading, but when I sussed all faults out, I hated it, but James put all faults right, just gotta sort out EML and will be right as rain, if rain is right, and now love her to bits.
Simples ;)

Dimsum

• Bexley, Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 07 March 2010, 14:31:27 »

110 miles... Not as far as I first thought!!

:)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.