Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 2.5 Elite Saloon for sale  (Read 4593 times)

RolandL

• Intermediate Member
  • Doncaster
    • M/facelift 2.5 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
1999 2.5 Elite Saloon for sale
« on: 21 July 2020, 14:09:08 »

Greetings everyone

Sadly it is time to part with my July 1999 (mini facelift) Omega 2.5V6 Elite which has been my daily driver since 2003. Two owners from new.  I know, I know, I will probably regret it further down the line.

She has covered 223,864 miles, most of them by me, and has been serviced regularly by me (and in the early days by some of the members on here) inc cambelt, gearbox/engine oil etc. Taken off the road last November and is currently on SORN.  The last MOT only bought up two advisories both front ns/os wheel arch brake pipes having some corrosion on.  There is some rust blistering on the front ns wheel arch and the chrome trim insert in the os rear bumper corner is bent so will need re straightening. Exhaust was replaced last year as were the front wishbones.  Still have the original ones as I planned to re-bush them and put them back on but never got round to it.  I also have an new coil pack that I was going to fit and I have the required locking kit for cambelt changes

The engine runs and still pulls like a train, gearbox kickdown is good and all the electrics work with the exception of the front passenger seat heating.  Switch on the dash works but the seat won’t warm up and there is a bulb out on the passenger climate control switch.  The full leather interior is in excellent condition.

A short walkround video of the car can be found here  https://youtu.be/Vd9BRQymtHw

Anyone interested in saving her?  PM me
Offers around £800 pls

Roland
The faster you go the bigger the grin.  Trade card user.

RolandL

• Intermediate Member
  • Doncaster
    • M/facelift 2.5 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 2.5 Elite Saloon for sale
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2020, 10:16:24 »

Price reduced

£500 

Roland
The faster you go the bigger the grin.  Trade card user.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.